Oh no, signed back up for Amazon Prime! Be prepared!

Kathy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
My niece wanted some special doll I could only order on amazon and if I signed back up for prime I could get 2 day shipping for free. I’m seeing her on Sat. So of course I love a deal, so signed back up for prime.

I know what this means for me. Open invitation to order stuff. And by stuff, I mean tj stuff.
As soon as @Dave K. gets his jk off the lift once he repairs the transmission lines that are busted(hopefully soon),I plan on getting my tj up on the lift for the first time and get a good glimpse and give her a good once over. I’m so excited, but scared at the same time! Be prepared for lots of stupid questions :smileysex1:

Reactions: JMT
Cant wait....for Dave to get the JK off the lift. Prime time coming!

I’ve been thinking about your post. Maybe I need to go on a Prime fast.

Welcome to the sickness! Brown yesterday Santa Just dropped off some Amazonian Jeep parts yesterday, with another (non-prime) package due in this week. I love how this site saves me so much money, by making me spend money!:lol:

I’ve been thinking about your post. Maybe I need to go on a Prime fast.
It’s funny how my quick to order habits halted after not having free shipping. If you need a cleanse, that might help your cause :lol:

I've become so accustomed to 2-day Prime shipping that whenever I end up having to wait 5-7 days for a package from someone else, it starts to get on my nerves.

Look how Amazon has spoiled us all.

Welcome to the sickness! Brown yesterday Santa Just dropped off some Amazonian Jeep parts yesterday, with another (non-prime) package due in this week. I love how this site saves me so much money, by making me spend money!:lol:
Oh, I’ve had the sickness before, but feel like I might be coming down with it again , . For a while I found myself ordering parts that I thought I might need in the future . And they were expensive ! That’s when I told myself STOP! But it’s been long enough . I’m jonesing for more jeep stuff!

Im
I've become so accustomed to 2-day Prime shipping that whenever I end up having to wait 5-7 days for a package from someone else, it starts to get on my nerves.

hoping to order and get out in my free 30 day trial. Then bank on those times in the year where there’s good deals including free shipping. But then I remember , I’m not that planful. Darn it!

Reactions: Chris
Im

hoping to order and get out in my free 30 day trial. Then bank on those times in the year where there’s good deals including free shipping. But then I remember , I’m not that planful. Darn it!

I think that’s what they are counting on. That most people aren’t able to plan that well.

Im pissed that ups moved my drop off time back 2 hours......
Im livid when i have to wait a week for parts. Even more when they use smartpost..... like when ups takes it all the way to 2 miles from my house but then gives it to the post office for final delivery. They won't even hold it there for me to pick up without paying them more money.

Amazon is the worst. I say that from being a prime member for 10 years.

It used to be everything was really 2 days or less. Now it varies 2-6 days, so I got rid of prime because most of my orders qualify for the free shipping anyway.

Guess what? Most of my non prime orders now sit for about a week before they decide to ship them. Sometimes it can be more than 2 weeks from order to delivery.

Every other vendor ships same or next day and I get my stuff in under 5 days. Amazon will hold your order as long as possible so you feel pressured to get Prime.

Reactions: Kathy
Im livid when i have to wait a week for parts. Even more when they use smartpost..... like when ups takes it all the way to 2 miles from my house but then gives it to the post office for final delivery. They won't even hold it there for me to pick up without paying them more money.

At least your UPS driver doesn’t come at 7 PM every day. I guess it has to do with the area we live in, but we’ve been here for 3 years and UPS always delivers our packages (regardless of who they are from) at 7 PM. It annoys me greatly, but that’s only UPS’ fault.

I don't order Jeep stuff from Amazon. I want an excellent customer service to help me. I may be paying more for what I want, but at least I know if I have an issue it will be addressed. I personally email a customer service representative from Quadratec and he takes care of me plus gives me a veteran discount.

Reactions: Kathy
Hell, I'm only one block from my post office and I have to wait for it to get delivered....the next day.