Oh, so I'll never actually say of my TJ: Done

"It will all be different THIS time honey, I swear". LOL. For me, I fight a slightly different battle. I never go crazy overboard on mods since I am exactly 1/2 tightass miser (from one side of my family). But, unfortunately the other 1/2 of me is addicted to automobiles and "Done" then slowly translates to "Bored". So, I often sell my tastefully modded toy and buy another toy to work on after a few years. But, with the TJ, it will be different this time! ;)

Reactions: WLDRIDE
This makes me feel much better about my addiction. I'm into mine for considerably less than 1/2 this and I've managed to pay for all my parts by buying Jeeps and parts, then fixing and/or flipping them. Of course, as my wife reminds me, I'm not counting my time! :(
Tell you wife, "Honey, I'm being paid in happiness and mental health dollars. It's a win-win for both of us!"

Reactions: Irun
Tell you wife, "Honey, I'm being paid in happiness and mental health dollars. It's a win-win for both of us!"

LOL, my wife is a smart one. Her response would be "what's my part of the win/win?" And, me being happy would not be the right answer! :)

Reactions: WLDRIDE
I got my first comment on what I've spent on the Jeep the other day. "You've spent more on it than you could get selling it." My reply: "I'm not selling it. It's a keeper."

Hi my name is Dan and I'm a Jeepaholic and I attend meeting at the parts store. The best thing that has happened for me is all the big Manufacturers have moved on making new products for the JK and now the JL and left behind the TJ.

Mine is 100% complete as soon as I upgrade the rear axles and new tire carrier and rear bumper. Did I say I was complete, well after all I am Jeepaholic so I tend to lie about my jeep. Oh yea I might need a tailgate table :)

• Haha
Reactions: Willys LJ
Skipped rehab. I'm in my Safe Place 😂 and a rear bar is here apparently

1576532917710395989738.jpg