Ohio Ohio Jeep Clubs?

Lake county offroad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I'm in Eastlake ohio
91463d010cd57fc155d7a934150e98e9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't know anything about them, but apparently there's a club called MOJO (Mid Ohio Jeepers Organization).
This weekend, we went to Wilmington to the Muddy Buddy's off road Expo, and I had to laugh!
This group pulls in, about 20 or so jeeps. Most of these rigs looked like they cost upwards of $40-50K, decked out with all the goodies, and none of them looked like they ever seen any dirt.
Over half of them had multi-colored Halo headlights (blue, red etc). So these guys get out of their jeeps, keeping their Halo's lit, and head into the show! Keep in mind that it was a cold, very rainy weekend so no one was out walking the parking lot to look at what others were driving. Wish I had taken a picture!

@StuckNohio
I'm a Clevelander too. West Park area...
I will also like to meet more Jeepers and help when required. Most of the organized clubs are closer to Akron Area, bit far.
The only club I found close to CLE is Erie shores Jeep & 4x4 they are based on Lorain county. Their website seem not to be working now, but Facebook page is active. https://www.facebook.com/Erieshorejeep4x4/
Let us know what else you found around....

@StuckNohio
I'm a Clevelander too. West Park area...
I will also like to meet more Jeepers and help when required. Most of the organized clubs are closer to Akron Area, bit far.
The only club I found close to CLE is Erie shores Jeep & 4x4 they are based on Lorain county. Their website seem not to be working now, but Facebook page is active. https://www.facebook.com/Erieshorejeep4x4/
Let us know what else you found around....
I just contacted erie shore jeeps....thanks for the info

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jorge Bolivar
I just contacted erie shore jeeps....thanks for the info

@StuckNohio
Did you joint the erie shore jeeps?

I found out Buckeye Freedom Jeep Club, Alliance Ohio. little far from home but they have a great people looking out for the community on different ways. Joint the Club as they have a nice blended group that do lots of off road and jeep runs activities. They also give a lot to the community that is something I really enjoy too.

@StuckNohio
Did you joint the erie shore jeeps?

I found out Buckeye Freedom Jeep Club, Alliance Ohio. little far from home but they have a great people looking out for the community on different ways. Joint the Club as they have a nice blended group that do lots of off road and jeep runs activities. They also give a lot to the community that is something I really enjoy too.
Erie shore jeeps never got back to me.....I'll look into this new one thanks

Reactions: Jorge Bolivar
I recently became a member of Ohio 4x4 Trail Riders. Mostly Jeeps, but several Samurais and others. Monthly meetings in Columbus, and monthly rides, typically two dayers. We have a novice ride every spring and fall in the Vinton County area.

I recently became a member of Ohio 4x4 Trail Riders. Mostly Jeeps, but several Samurais and others. Monthly meetings in Columbus, and monthly rides, typically two dayers. We have a novice ride every spring and fall in the Vinton County area.
Hello @Ron505
Can you please keep me posted for the next novice run the next Fall? I do hear is limited space, true? Anyway I do know a couple that will like to assist to something like this.
Thanks in advance!

No forget this May 20 We have the Wally Armour's annual 2017 Jeep Jam on Alliance from 6 to 10 PM, sponsored by Buckeye Jeep Club. We will have raffles, auction, vendors, Fun, RTI ramp and Car crush.
Ohio 4x4 Trail Riders are welcome!

Last edited:
I live in Cleveland, Ohio and I want to join a wrangler club, new to the 4x4 (off-road) scene. I would love to find some friends to meet and drive with amd also just get help with my jeep and help out where I can.....I looked online and found nothing within a 100 miles.....there's got to be a club around me, there are jeeps all over the road up here.....how do I go about finding them?....any suggestions guys

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

There is a club which meets at Hallidays winery once a month. Not sure of club name or contacts but I would think someone at Hallidays could tell you.