Ohio Ohio Jeep Fest! July 6th to 8th

Jeep9748

TJ Enthusiast
Just bought my tickets for Ohio Jeep Fest! Cant wait to remove the top and head to Chillicothe OH for the Jeep Fest. Any one else going?

Just bought my tickets for Ohio Jeep Fest! Cant wait to remove the top and head to Chillicothe OH for the Jeep Fest. Any one else going?
Wait, what is this??? I'm just now hearing about it!

I believe my brother has Sunday off and Chillicothe is only two hours away. Going to go text him right now...

Also - is there anything that having the day pass won't let you do that having the weekend pass will? We'd probably only go for one day due to distance/short notice (most likely Sunday).

If I bought a Single Day pass, do you have to purchase it for a specific day or can you just show up and use it anytime?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeep9748
Single day is fine... its the second year for this. I live in Lancaster so its a short drive. but I buy the jeep participation pass and then an additional pass. I pay just under 40 bucks. its an awesome time. There is a kids area and an awesome food center.

Reactions: CybrSlydr
there are multiple arenas of fun.. the stock course is where I play...(daily driver) but it is fun for the kids....then I will drive over to the extreme area to watch....that's actually super fun to watch in the stands... its a very well put together event. then we go to Muddy Buddys Jeep Jam in Wilmington Oh in August. FYI

Reactions: CybrSlydr
What's the participation pass? I assume it's so you can 'participate' on the courses? Is that on top of the $10 fee for a day pass?

Brother and I decided to go fishing Sunday instead. We watched the F1 GP in the UK and then went after lunch - with the two hour drive to get there, we'd not have had time to do anything.

How was the event? I'm going to keep an eye out for it next year!

It was great, son and I had an awesome time. was a lot more crowded than last year.
How was the obstacle course? Take any pics? Plenty of vendors?

This is definitely on my calendar come next year (if I'm still in Ohio).

Hi Guys, Toledo will be having another Jeepfest Aug 10-12 if anyone is interested. I was thinking about participating in the parade with my soon to be lifted TJ, but not sure I will be able to that weekend. Just wanted to let you all know in case you are close.
https://www.toledojeepfest.com/