WTB: Oil filter adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The information you have posted isn't enough for most people to understand what you are talking about. Maybe somebody will, but I don't. Got a link or a picture or thread type or any useful information other than adapter? Are you looking for a 3/4"-16 nipple, they are available at summit racing and probably just about anywhere and aren't really adapters at all.

assuming this is what you are looking for......

s-l400.jpg

it's avail on ebay....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1934195345...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Yes that is what I am looking for. I ordered one thru summit racing Just waiting for it to arrive. Thanks.

Reactions: williambmac
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Gotta love the $30+ shipping charge - for that, I expect the seller to personally drive it to my house!
I went back and looked at the ad and realized it was JeepsUnlimited. I would never buy anything from that place. Overpriced on everything. Glad the OP found one elsewhere.

Reactions: Irun
I went back and looked at the ad and realized it was JeepsUnlimited. I would never buy anything from that place. Overpriced on everything. Glad the OP found one elsewhere.
Yea - for that shipping charge, they'd better drive it down here and install it for me too.

• Haha
Reactions: williambmac
Status
Not open for further replies.