Oil Filters

X2, I use Fram too... the Tough Guard which is an excellent oil filter. The internet rumors about Fram are complete bullshit. I actually switched from AC-Delco and Purolator oil filters to the Fram Tough Guard after spending two days in a lab that tested oil filters and saw how well the Frams did in comparison tests to pretty much every other brand.

That's me in the test lab.
CIMG4143.JPG

CIMG4145 - Copy.JPG

CIMG4151 - Copy.JPG

X2, I use Fram too... the Tough Guard which is an excellent oil filter. The internet rumors about Fram are complete bullshit. I actually switched from AC-Delco and Purolator oil filters to the Fram Tough Guard after spending two days in a lab that tested oil filters and saw how well the Frams did in comparison tests to pretty much every other brand.

View attachment 377895

View attachment 377896

View attachment 377897

What no patch?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 377895

View attachment 377896

View attachment 377897

They do get a bad rep

Reactions: John Cooper