Okay now we're getting somewhere...

B B

Maybe?! Didn't even know till today what kind of lift was on this thing and I've read enough to know I don't have the best, but it is what it is. Gonna go with the suggestions already made to put new shocks on and I'm gonna go with the suggested Bilsteins. Now bare with me and remember I have zero mechanical skills and I'm only good at breaking things not fixing them :D

So can someone tell me exactly which shocks I'll need for a 3" RC lift? My main gole is to get a better ride. Won't be doing any rock crawling and really won't be looking for major mud (maybe) just want to get to and from my hunting/trapping spots which can get a little (or a lot) swampy.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_2681.JPG
IMG_2680.JPG

Hard to say exactly. If your current shocks are of proper length, measure those then check the Bilstein website and find something as close as possible in extended and collapsed lengths.

Reactions: B B
Measure your springs at ride height. don't include the spring isolators at the upper perch. that will tell us your true lift height.

Bilstine has some shocks specifically for lifted TJs, they have em for specific lift heights.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk