Old American Racing wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strahan

I think American Racing made these:

american_racing.jpg

If anyone has them, preferably in 15x10, I'd love to buy them if they aren't too bitched up. Thanks!

Definitely 15x8

Those are so old school!

When I first bought my Jeep I saw a blue TJ here in town with some similar American Racing wheels. I don't know the exact size they are but I'm sure a Google photo search could tell you. I see this guy's Jeep every day, and I really like how the old school, Jeep style look. Thought I'd post this up for you.
20160304_171117.jpg

Thanks. Oh yea, good point about the tires. I guess 10.5 on 10" wheel wouldn't be very good eh? lol. I figured I'd 31x10.5x15 tires. Probably a good thing, as all the info on matching wheels I found weren't listing 15x10 anyway. Thanks for the pic, that's not quite the same but an interesting style to keep in mind nonetheless if I give up on finding these :)

I bought a 78 Blazer when I was a kid that had on the rims I posted, ever since then I thought they look good on trucks / trucklike vehicles. When I ever get around to buying my other beloved vehicle, a 75-78 Nova, I have the same "must be this wheel" feeling lol, but for non-polished aluminum slots. Something about old muscle on slots with white tire lettering just looks so right to me:

78aarony21.jpg

Reactions: UpperMI
Status
Not open for further replies.