Oldguy's hide from wife build

Replaced passenger side front fender, the truck is pretty much rust free now
20190428_134953.jpg

Spending money and hiding it from the wife haha! I know how that goes. Sounds like my Jeep and guitar addiction.
I get it. I’m not sure how many guitars I have. 13 or 14 maybe? 3 sets of drums, ukeleles, harmonicas, banjo. I usually fudge the price, but buy her something because I feel guilty. 😂 Same on Jeep parts

Next time just go for it! It will build you confidence. Congrats on the new hobby, it will pay for a lot new jeep parts...

I get that, but you will be thrilled with a few obstacles being complete. I have been there in remote places, 45 degree slopes and it was a blast even if I was alone...

Reactions: Oldguy
Chances are you will end up replacing those fender flares, I have many of them tear at the mounting holes from the tires rubbing on them. And yes I know the feeling about how much money you can put into a jeep. You didn't hear this from me but you can always use cash to buy a Visa Card from any local supermarket. Then you can buy goodies from anywhere and have it shipped to your work address and like the CIA there is no paper trail. 🤫

When I die I hope my wife sells my jeep for what it worth, and not what I have told her. 😭

Chances are you will end up replacing those fender flares, I have many of them tear at the mounting holes from the tires rubbing on them. And yes I know the feeling about how much money you can put into a jeep. You didn't hear this from me but you can always use cash to buy a Visa Card from any local supermarket. Then you can buy goodies from anywhere and have it shipped to your work address and like the CIA there is no paper trail. 🤫

When I die I hope my wife sells my jeep for what it worth, and not what I have told her. 😭
One of the front ones is cracked already