Olympic 4X4 Supply no longer selling used parts! Closing shop?

Does anyone know if they ship? Getting ready to pull my Lj apart and paint it. I am having a hard time finding a solid windshield frame in the Midwest.
You can get an older frame and drill the necessary extra holes for the interior trim. I had to do that. I was going to publish a "how-To" but lost my notes and drawings. It was pretty easy though...A few quick measurements, some drilling, and cutoff wheel work (to make slotted holes for the plastic clips). Took maybe two hours.

The header seal is different too, so pull that off your current Frame and reapply with some 3M VHB tape.

Reactions: jeepndogs
You can get an older frame and drill the necessary extra holes for the interior trim. I had to do that. I was going to publish a "how-To" but lost my notes and drawings. It was pretty easy though...A few quick measurements, some drilling, and cutoff wheel work (to make slotted holes for the plastic clips). Took maybe two hours.

The header seal is different too, so pull that off your current Frame and reapply with some 3M VHB tape.

Yes, I know the main difference was the interior trim bezel. I’m not too concerned about that part, like you said a drill and a cutoff wheel and you are good to go.

Reactions: Mike_H
Well I called these guys and they have the frame. With the discount they are a good price. Waiting to hear back on shipping costs. Has anyone delt with these guys before and they are pretty decent? I hate to get this thing if shipping is decent and it’s full of rust.

Well I called these guys and they have the frame. With the discount they are a good price. Waiting to hear back on shipping costs. Has anyone delt with these guys before and they are pretty decent? I hate to get this thing if shipping is decent and it’s full of rust.
Rust from this area is pretty minimal, especially when dealing with body rust. Even frame rust isn't near the issue the rust-belt areas see. I would buy from them with a certain amount of confidence that you'll be getting a solid windshield frame. I've purchased from them many times in the past year. Just remember that due to their closing shop, all sales are final. Good luck, my friend!

Reactions: jeepndogs
Well they called back. Shipping wasn’t terrible and it was still less than any other place I spoke to. I’m in Indiana just outside of Chicago so anything out here that’s not rotted away they want top dollar for. Fingers crossed it shows up in good shape!

Reactions: Squatch
I want a hood, and they have one for $150 in very good condition. Any ideas on the cost for a repaint?

My guy in Beaverton would do it for around $200 and he does a damn good job.

I paid my neighbor $200 plus materials to paint my hood.