Nebraska Omaha Jeepers people

I'm just trying to get a local group together. I have a 24" 3 ton jack, I think everything I need, manual and air tools. I did my lift on my own but it's always easier with others. Plus, why not get together?

I'm just trying to get a local group together. I have a 24" 3 ton jack, I think everything I need, manual and air tools. I did my lift on my own but it's always easier with others. Plus, why not get together?
When are you thinking of starting . I’ve got the same parts ordered just not here yet.

And yes bar. But I've given up drinking. Except beer, rum, and vodka. A guy needs to cut back sometimes.

16213933896851769032902718323406.jpg

When are you thinking of starting . I’ve got the same parts ordered just not here yet.

I have what I need but I would hold off if we wanted to do a group build. Because once you figure stuff out once, it's so much faster the next time. I have a 3 car driveway. So we could do multiple at once.

Reactions: Terry Tiemeyer
I have what I need but I would hold off if we wanted to do a group build. Because once you figure stuff out once, it's so much faster the next time. I have a 3 car driveway. So we could do multiple at once.
Just as well go ahead I have no idea when my stuff will show up. I have a body lift ,motor mounts ,shift cable,tt ,skid plates and tank skid on order.

I have a transfercase skid and oil pan skid on order too. It might be worth waiting a week or two and doing a group build. Because it's always faster after the first one. Ha Murphy.

We could stack up similar projects and help on harder ones. Like cycling suspension. I know mine probably isn't right.

Reactions: oldjeepman
Hey guys, thought I'd pop in and say hi. I was chatting with InOmaha and can't make it to the get together, but wanted to say hi anyway.
Terrific! Thanks for checking in!
I'm sure we'll have lots more opportunities for us all to get together now that the weather's getting better.

I owe you guys. Thanks for the help. I probably would not have gotten that motor mount work done.

Next time we can skip the work and just use the bar.

If you need help with projects, call.