SOLD OME 2.5" HD Lift Kit (OMETJHKS) For Sale *Oregon*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Just posting this to see if anyone has any interest in a complete OME 2.5" HD lift kit. This is the Heavy Duty version (the version you want if you have aftermarket bumpers, a larger size spare tire, winch, etc.). The part number on this kit from ARB is OMETJHKS and can be found here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004P9JY0E/?tag=wranglerorg-20

It typically goes for around $886 just about anywhere online.

My constantly indecisive mind has decided to stick with a 4" lift on my TJ, so I won't be needing this anymore. Instead I'll use the funds to get new shocks for my 4" lift, as well as some other things I'll need.

The only kicker here is my kit doesn't include the steering stabilizer, since I ended up using that. The stabilizer is only $80 from OME though, so probably not a big deal.

Other than that though, it includes everything!

I'm located in Oregon and while I would prefer a local sale (@Squatch, you know you need it!!!), I am willing to ship it anywhere at the buyers expense.

Since the lift is brand new but missing the steering stabilizer, I'm thinking $660 including shipping anywhere within the continental U.S. would be a fair price. Shipping elsewhere will add some expense on the buyers end.

Reactions: Starrs
Just posting this to see if anyone has any interest in a complete OME 2.5" HD lift kit. This is the Heavy Duty version (the version you want if you have aftermarket bumpers, a larger size spare tire, winch, etc.). The part number on this kit from ARB is OMETJHKS and can be found here:

My constantly indecisive mind has decided to stick with a 4" lift on my TJ, so I won't be needing this anymore. Instead I'll use the funds to get new shocks for my 4" lift, as well as some other things I'll need.

The only kicker here is my kit doesn't include the steering stabilizer, since I ended up using that. The stabilizer is only $80 from OME though, so probably not a big deal.

I'm located in Oregon and while I would prefer a local sale (@Squatch, you know you need it!!!), I am willing to ship it anywhere at the buyers expense.

Since the lift is brand new but missing the steering stabilizer, I'm thinking $600 plus shipping would be a fair price?

I'll post photos shortly.
Steal alert lol. @Jeepersteve71 talk to your uncle and get that on the creampuff lol

Reactions: Chris
Here's a photo of all of it!

IMG_0936.jpg

Reactions: Starrs

Since the lift is brand new but missing the steering stabilizer, I'm thinking $600 plus shipping would be a fair price?

I'll post photos shortly.
LOL Got the springs and the Rancho shocks and steering stabilizer already. Otherwise, I'd be all over it!

I am interested... but about a month out funds wise.

Daughters 18th Bday this month, so gotta splurge on that.

Will that setup allow for 33 inch tires down the road?

I run 31s, but eventually plan on upsizing to 33s, possibly 32s.

Currently I am thinking of getting the zone combo kit.

add a 1” body lift to the OME setup and you will be golden for 33’s.

I'm sure she'd love a new OME 2.5inch lift kit... ;)

I have several questions about if this will work for me. Do you want ,e to post those here or should I message you?

Well I’ll post here for the sake of time. I currently have a 3 inch budget boost in my tj. I would be removing that. Would I then need a small body lift or a small suspension lift to get back to where I was height wise? I have 32 inch tires. Also, will I need to install the steering stabilizer? Is this compatable for a 2000 sport? Is there anything else I will need if I install this? Thanks

Well I’ll post here for the sake of time. I currently have a 3 inch budget boost in my tj. I would be removing that. Would I then need a small body lift or a small suspension lift to get back to where I was height wise? I have 32 inch tires. Also, will I need to install the steering stabilizer? Is this compatable for a 2000 sport? Is there anything else I will need if I install this? Thanks

This is a 2.5" lift, so in order to get back to 3" of lift where you're at now, you'd have to pair it with a 1/2" body lift, then you'd be at 3" again.

You don't need a steering stabilizer, they don't really do anything at all other than dampen steering. The stock one (the one you should have on there now) is more than fine.

This will work with any 97-06 TJ.

You don't need anything else to install this. Everything you need is included with the kit.

I've had 32" tires on my TJR since I put a 1.75" BB on it soon after obtaining the vehicle. I subsequently went with the OMETJLKS, which is the lighter version of the OME suspension lift. The 32's worked fine with that, but I did add 3/4" spring spacers ultimately, but the 32" tires worked prior to the spacers. Depending on what you have for bumpers and such, you might end up with just about the same lift you have with the BB.

Also, if you're satisfied with where your axles are now (centered side to side) with the BB, you won't need anything else with the OME springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.