OME ultimate lift detailed install instructions

Hcwlsu101

TJ Enthusiast
I am about to install an OME ultimate kit from DPG Offroad and was wondering if anyone has detailed instructions for the install. It includes shocks, springs, quick disconnects and track bars so I was curious to the order of install also. Thanks!

there are some decent videos online
I did the body lift and motor mounts, then did the rear springs, shocks and trackbar, then did the front springs shocks and trackbar

Body lift first, then the shocks, then the bump stops, then the springs, and track bars and disconnects last.

Truth be told, I don't think you really need instructions unless you've never installed suspension in a Jeep Wrangler TJ before. It's really not hard as much as it is time consuming.

The best advice I can give is DO NOT use spring compressors. Get the vehicle up on jack stands and unbolt everything until the axles droop, at which point you can remove the stock springs and install the new ones. That's the easiest way to do it.

I am about to install an OME ultimate kit from DPG Offroad and was wondering if anyone has detailed instructions for the install. It includes shocks, springs, quick disconnects and track bars so I was curious to the order of install also. Thanks!

What Chris said, but this guy has a YouTube channel for his TJ upgrades, and tackles the DPG Ultimate kit. He does it piece video, so one video has the body lift, another video has the MM lift etc etc etc.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKivmulOhtZjqNvMgWkCeWh6zltOjPrPI

Body lift first, then the shocks, then the bump stops, then the springs, and track bars and disconnects last.

Truth be told, I don't think you really need instructions unless you've never installed suspension in a Jeep Wrangler TJ before. It's really not hard as much as it is time consuming.

The best advice I can give is DO NOT use spring compressors. Get the vehicle up on jack stands and unbolt everything until the axles droop, at which point you can remove the stock springs and install the new ones. That's the easiest way to do it.

Hi,
Wonder when you would do the control arms in the install? My thought process would be before doing the shocks, but I could be way off.

Hi,
Wonder when you would do the control arms in the install? My thought process would be before doing the shocks, but I could be way off.

I would install the control arms before the shocks and springs.