One car to do it all

Interesting garage setup.

Porsche, to me, has always been the ultimate spirited drivers car.

I had a short stint where I SCCA raced a E36 4 Door M3. At one event I had a chance to drive a 500 hp 911 Turbo Carrera. Suffice it to say that I've never driven a car that handled the way that one did. I had always wanted one before driving it and wanted one even more after doing so. Fortunately for me, I moved past the "speed" part of my life and was more content going slow!

Reactions: Apparition
Interesting garage setup.

Porsche, to me, has always been the ultimate spirited drivers car.

The late 70's, early 80's 911's have always hit me right in the feels. Buddy of mine had one and it was an awesome car. Kinda raw and connected. Not too much power that you can't enjoy what the car can offer on the street, but you could take it to a track and enjoy it too.

The late 70's, early 80's 911's have always hit me right in the feels. Buddy of mine had one and it was an awesome car. Kinda raw and connected. Not too much power that you can't enjoy what the car can offer on the street, but you could take it to a track and enjoy it too.

My neighbor has one, it rumbles when he drives by, not sure what's done to it. He also has a newer carrera that's just not as exciting.

Reactions: Mike_H