One million miles in a Honda

Pretty cool. Goes to show you that if you take care of something it will definitely last.

My dad had a 6.0 powerstroke that he traded in at 349k miles, I thought that was impressive. This really topped it

Ya, I watched a YouTube video with a guy that got a million miles on a Toyota tundra. It was in pretty rough shape though

Thats a pretty cool article. A few years ago I had a friend that worked at a Chevy dealer. On one of my trips by the dealership they had an Chevy Metro 3 cylinder hatchback sitting in the front of the dealership where they usually had the latest Corvette. I asked my friend what was up. He said they had taken it on trade from the original owner who bought it from the dealership. It had over 500k on it. The owner had never had any mechanical work done and just kept up on all maintenance and fluid changes. It just shows even the worst of cars can last with good maintenance.

We have an 08 GMC envoy with the 4.2l it has 280,000 miles. Interior still looks new, runs great had a new transmission at 170k. The cooler cracked and allowed anti freeze into the transmission. Other than that it has been problem free.

A good friend of mine got 410K out of a 2007 Grand Caravan. He isn't mechanically inclined, and never did any serious part replacements.

Not sure if I'm more impressed that it got that high of mileage or that he had it that long without being stolen. :p