One of the worst JKs I've seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One inserted photo is worth a thousand clicks...
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: LCL-Dead and StG58
Wow I just checked out the builders website..American Custom Jeep..they do all sorts of custom work on JK's they even have package deals.(wish I never looked now :vomiton22je: ) I cant in-see that now.

Reactions: LTTJ and Chris
Malls are pretty much dead it seems. We go there from time-to-time, but admittedly, it is only for the kids. I'm not sure I'd ever have a reason to go to the mall for myself.

I think that the only reason the one in Jacksonville (NC) still thrives is because of the local Marine population. There are so many kids fresh out of boot camp and going through their various technical schools (At least the ones located here) who don't really have a permanent address that they can have things shipped to yet. The mall just makes it convenient. That and most of them are just now experiencing their first relatively substantial paychecks so, off to the mall they go to blow their money.

The one here also has some neat novelty stores and a store dedicated to movie pop culture that's had a lot of items I've never been able to find anywhere else.

Reactions: JP98
Interesting! I've watched the majority of stores at our local mall come and go in a matter of months. Stores like Macy, Sears, JC Penny, etc. Those department stores are dead, and rightfully so. Times change, and people don't really shop at department stores anymore.

Most people get their stuff online, which is obviously much more convenient. Now I will admit, there are a few stores at the mall that are speciality stores, and have some cool stuff, and therefore make it worth visiting.

I won't lie.. I'd drive the hell out of that thing. Probably the only thing I'd want to change is the color scheme and the rims. Black on black baby.

JKs have grown on me over the last 6-7 years once I started seeing the mods roll out for them. Hell, I plan on buying my wife one after our van is paid off. You just won't see me sticking an angry grill on it.

I'll be the ugly duck. I like the hood and fenders on that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.