One of the worst JKs I've seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too much for me. Way too expensive. But, you have to be creative to come up with a design like that - I could do without those stupid rims and that ugly bumper, swap them out with something worth a damn - the Smittybilt side armor is garbage, but at least it has Poison Spyder sliders - but props to whoever made that because it does look pretty sweet overall!

I think that the only reason the one in Jacksonville (NC) still thrives is because of the local Marine population. There are so many kids fresh out of boot camp and going through their various technical schools (At least the ones located here) who don't really have a permanent address that they can have things shipped to yet. The mall just makes it convenient. That and most of them are just now experiencing their first relatively substantial paychecks so, off to the mall they go to blow their money.

The one here also has some neat novelty stores and a store dedicated to movie pop culture that's had a lot of items I've never been able to find anywhere else.

How does one tease boot Marines? Do tell? :'D

It looks way better then the red TJ on eBay you posted Chris, I saw that thing a few months ago and am not surprised it's still listed.

It does look like a storm trooper...

Good thing the listing says "No Returns"

Edit: didn't see the thread is over a month old. Oops.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.