One owner TJ Unlimited Rubicon with 85k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody call and record the convo. Upload it to YouTube and then upload it here. This has a great storyline.
And please do it with a fake Chinese English accent to make it entertaining as well!
"Hi, I inquiwing bout the Woobicon you have in ad. Guys on wangler forum tell me someting fishy."

Sooo, it's logged 200 miles in the last year and a half? The plot thickens.

Maybe, but maybe not.

My Corvette has logged about 200 miles in one year just because it's been sitting. Nothing wrong with it, just don't have the time to drive it.

Hey,
I have been working here at James Customs for a while now. We would kindly like to address the concerns that have been talked about on this thread about the 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. First off we would to talk about the frame. There have been no modifications structurally done to this frame(No silicone, caulk or welding has been done to this frame). The only thing ever done was a very light layer of protective paint and was not to cover up any rust. If there was any rust it would be easy to identify as this frame still has original factory markings and I.D number. For the aluminum radiator, it was recommended to us by other Jeep Enthusiasts. For the next concern about the missing bolt, it is for a universal rock slider that was attached before we had received the Jeep. As stated there is a random hole in the rear end of the frame, that is actually not a hole but part of the frame structure. We took another photo at a different angle to show you what "the Hole" really is. Last on the list is the engine bay being black, it is how ever not black but blue. The lighting was bad and we will also be taking new photos to clearly show that. To be completely honest we bought this Jeep with no desire to sell it right away, which explains the 200 mile difference on car faxes since we purchased it. We welcome any one interested to have an inspection done at any time. Feel free to call with any questions or concerns.

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg

Hey,
I have been working here at James Customs for a while now. We would kindly like to address the concerns that have been talked about on this thread about the 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. First off we would to talk about the frame. There have been no modifications structurally done to this frame(No silicone, caulk or welding has been done to this frame). The only thing ever done was a very light layer of protective paint and was not to cover up any rust. If there was any rust it would be easy to identify as this frame still has original factory markings and I.D number. For the aluminum radiator, it was recommended to us by other Jeep Enthusiasts. For the next concern about the missing bolt, it is for a universal rock slider that was attached before we had received the Jeep. As stated there is a random hole in the rear end of the frame, that is actually not a hole but part of the frame structure. We took another photo at a different angle to show you what "the Hole" really is. Last on the list is the engine bay being black, it is how ever not black but blue. The lighting was bad and we will also be taking new photos to clearly show that. To be completely honest we bought this Jeep with no desire to sell it right away, which explains the 200 mile difference on car faxes since we purchased it. We welcome any one interested to have an inspection done at any time. Feel free to call with any questions or concerns.

View attachment 124758

View attachment 124759

View attachment 124760
It’s amazing how over analyzing happens😂

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.