One owner TJ Unlimited Rubicon with 85k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very nice. They must have logged all those miles on Jack stands, it seems remarkably clean underneath for a vehicle that’s likely on its third set of tires.

That is very nice. They must have logged all those miles on Jack stands, it seems remarkably clean underneath for a vehicle that’s likely on its third set of tires.

That's what I thought as well. The frame looks very clean all things considered.

Reactions: lowranger
Some things I noticed;

7B48C7B1-0B25-4197-89DA-6A048365C366.jpeg
2DAFF6D9-4681-4375-9A30-355D022314B4.jpeg
2A184810-E847-4F46-9935-CDE4FC809234.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: mots and Chris
Reactions: DrDmoney
That missing bolt might not be an actual missing bolt. I can't recall on my Rubicon, but it may just be an empty hole that isn't suppose to have a bolt going into it.

As for the weld splatter, that could be factory, I'm not sure. I'd love to see a CarFax on it.

I only mention the spatter because it’s directly below the welds on a fresh looking mount, the skid would have been on but maybe that’s a factory thing.

The rubber isolators are painted and are a different finish.

Body bolt not painted and actually looks like normal weathering.

The hole with no bolt looks like it has circular witness marks from the shoulder of a bolt head previously installed and it’s freshly painted.

The engine bay is blacked out, just doesn’t fit.

The aluminum radiator, well that’s obvious, besides me who’s crazy enough to do such a thing.

I only mention the spatter because it’s directly below the welds on a fresh looking mount, the skid would have been on but maybe that’s a factory thing.

The rubber isolators are painted and are a different finish.

Body bolt not painted and actually looks like normal weathering.

The hole with no bolt looks like it has circular witness marks from the shoulder of a bolt head previously installed and it’s freshly painted.

The engine bay is blacked out, just doesn’t fit.

The aluminum radiator, well that’s obvious, besides me who’s crazy enough to do such a thing.
I’m surprised that it’s been sitting this long and somebody who doesn’t know very much hasn’t bought it. Tons of red flags tho. Would be fun to call up this dealership and ask him about allghe findings and hear his reaction.

This one isn't particularly far from me. If I'm up that way and it is still for sale, I'll stop in. Not sure when I'll be around there next though.

Status
Not open for further replies.