Only in a TJ

JamesAndTheSahara

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
IMG_6129.JPG

The pathetic thing about those type of posters, and TV ads, is that they will advertise the Jeep that way. But do that yourself, break something, and whatever warranty you think you had, they will say 'That was abuse of the vehicle. Not covered under those circumstances". Seen it time after time.

The pathetic thing about those type of posters, and TV ads, is that they will advertise the Jeep that way. But do that yourself, break something, and whatever warranty you think you had, they will say 'That was abuse of the vehicle. Not covered under those circumstances". Seen it time after time.
My dad got lucky. Blew up his engine and tranny in his Jk in mud and it was covered under warranty. He didn't mention it and they didn't ask. But I agree 99% of the time they say "Your on your own, you broke it abusing your Jeep"

Last edited:
Well, I can guarantee you they couldn't hear the stereo while they were doing that. Needed real world users to come along and upgrade

Reactions: Tj04
IMG_0191.PNG

I think someone photoshopped this TJ in. Maybe they were trying to say something, like the TJ is the last TRUE JEEP. Isn't that what TJ stands for?

Reactions: Shane Mckinley
Ok, not a TJ, but check the price of the surplus Jeeps in 1965
IMG_0192.JPG

Reactions: Tj04