Opinions on these full doors?

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
clean doors in Ohio are tough to find, but they still go for less than that.
2-500 for a set that might need some refinishing
they start around 500 for a clean set, but 1000 is steep.

and look at that seller's address.
Right was thinking that the bottom edges could be rusty.

Right was thinking that the bottom edges could be rusty.

that's the risk, you could ask for additional pics.
just caught your free shipping disregard. search S/SW if you have that budget. no salt zones

Last edited:
Bonded a piece of Naugahyde to the upper door panel using the panel groove as a start point. I removed the window seal, folded over the panel and reinstalled the seal. No more crack or fade.

Door repair.JPG

I will add, these are not easy to come by anymore.

that's the risk, you could ask for additional pics.
just caught your free shipping disregard. search S/SW if you have that budget. no salt zones
Thanks I have requested extra pictures. I searched on Carpart.Com for just CA. Found a few possibilities in red but the ones that are zero damage are going for between $550 to $650 each.

Well they sent pictures of the bottom of the passenger side door and there is a fair amount if rust on the bottom so it is a no go. I will keep on looking. Thanks for everyone’s input.

• Sad
Reactions: JMT and lowranger
Thanks I will check them out.
searched Tj doors in Houston, TX and this pops up, these should be clean doors. and they look to have choices

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1394760054007435/

doesn't mention if they ship but might be worth a call.
Gave them a call. They will not ship but will work with the buyer to arrange the shipping. They do not have any Flame Red in stock at the moment. The deal is they only buy door from Jeep owners in Texas and Louisiana. They do not buy from wrecking yards. He is going to send me a quote. Deal is I would pay him $100 and he would search for Flame Red doors. Waiting to see what he quotes.

Reactions: JMT
Gave them a call. They will not ship but will work with the buyer to arrange the shipping. They do not have any Flame Red in stock at the moment. The deal is they only buy door from Jeep owners in Texas and Louisiana. They do not buy from wrecking yards. He is going to send me a quote. Deal is I would pay him $100 and he would search for Flame Red doors. Waiting to see what he quotes.
Well I received the quote from AutoQuest Jeeps in Houston last night. If you thought that $1000 for a pair of doors was high he quoted me $1,295 for a pair of doors. None by the way are Flame Red and would require repainting. The doors are in great condition but dang that is a whole lot of jing!

Bonded a piece of Naugahyde to the upper door panel using the panel groove as a start point. I removed the window seal, folded over the panel and reinstalled the seal. No more crack or fade.

View attachment 129270
Bingo! I was thinking of doing this and also adding a little foam underneath so my fat arm has a comfy place to rest.

and, yeah $1k is a lot for those doors but maybe that's just how it is. I should take better care of mine, I guess.