Opinions on these full doors?

Fonz54

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I’ve had that crack on my driver side for years. It seems most TJ’s come up with this crack. I have thought about using epoxy, just haven’t done it yet.
Thanks for the reply. What do you think about the price? This seems to be the pretty typical price. I have half doors which are great in the warm weather but suck during the rainy season.

At $1000 they would have to be 100% perfect. I had a set of full doors for sale for months that went for $700. In my area that seems to be the going rate now. As for the crack in the panel, it's very common problem and the epoxy won't really help. On the shipping side, that will likely be outrageously expensive to ship them.

Also, these look to be repainted, have no mirrors and the door handles were not repainted. I'd definitely keep looking!

Reactions: taylormade73
At $1000 they would have to be 100% perfect. I had a set of full doors for sale for months that went for $700. In my area that seems to be the going rate now. As for the crack in the panel, it's very common problem and the epoxy won't really help
Thanks

Price seems too high. I also have that crack. I used black gasket maker but it’s not like it hid it at all.

Say no to crack.

Somewhere , there is a real nice red TJ that the doors got stolen off of .

HI All,

Found these on E-bay this AM. What is your take on the condition of the doors and the price? I asked the seller for quote on shipping. Is the crack in the driver side interior panel easily repaired with some epoxy?
Thanks,
Lou
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=124001062000
Those doors look great apart from the small dent/scrape and the cracked door panel. I bought a single junkyard door for $478. It was in great condition. I’d say the pair are worth $800.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
mine also did the same and it happened on my YJ also

IMG_0430_zpsf483c3f5.JPG

IMG_0429_zps6418a5e1.JPG

It's real common.

On the doors , the seller knows what they have . ..not saying they are worth 1000.00, but realistically , for ones that nice , and if you need that color , you may be hard pressed to find nicer ones.

Why is it the crack happens on the driver door? Is it just wear and tear from the door being open and closed more than the passenger door? Mine has the same crack, didn't realize everyone else did too. It doesn't bother me at all, never considered trying to fix it just curious if anyone knows the reason.

clean doors in Ohio are tough to find, but they still go for less than that.
2-500 for a set that might need some refinishing
they start around 500 for a clean set, but 1000 is steep.

and look at that seller's address.