OR-Fab Carrier Back in Stock at Extreme Terrain

IPerkWVU

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Check it out, I thought this company went out of business.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/orfa...PWbzdWbou-elVJwBs8caAko1EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Screenshot_20190209-134921.png

Does anyone have a pic of this installed on a TJ?

I'm interested in mounting a 33x12.50r15 on my TJ and am considering the morryde exogate, and the rugged ridge spartacus.

Could mount a few rotopax back there or a jerry Can modified to hold recovery gear /straps for easy access.

Actually, Rampage makes a set. I have both the tool box and the storage can. They both have a lip, so there's no need to buy the mounting bracket.

I keep my snatch strap and a couple smaller items in the storage can.

Edit to add: I mentioned this in another thread about the carrier: someone left a three-star review of the can/carrier combo on Extreme Terrain's website. The reason he left the three-star review was totally bogus: he had a problem with the alignment. Fixing the issue he had is clearly explained in the instructions, he just didn't bother to read it.

If you get the carrier or have it already, leave a review if you're happy with the product. Small businesses like this thrive when they make their customers happy. The same is true with any small company, not just OR-Fab.

(I'm a little biased in that I have a couple friends whose stellar businesses get the occasional unfair review from people who only seem to want to bitch and moan.)

Last edited:
Reactions: IPerkWVU