OR-Fab (DV8) swing away tire carriers available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one i bought used. Wondering if they offer any additional cargo carrying items. Cargo rack? Etc.? Or if anyone offers anything that would. Moryde front fender jerry can holders are on my list. For water cans.

I greatly appreciate the two jerry cans holder on the or fab. And thats enough for me. Getting those outside of the interior cargo area is worth the price to me. Well i got mine for $200 used.

I'm waiting for them to be in stock to get an order in. I will be using rotopax cans for stacking purposes. I have a jerry can that I will use for pressurized water for rinsing feet/boots and boards and the like.

I placed my order a couple days back. They sent an email saying that when they get one in they will send it out.

I'm still waiting to order mine. Would love to hear back from anyone who has ordered and installed it.

Haven't received it. My order is in and the email said it will ship when it comes in.

Weeks have passed and nuthin.

Reactions: Ephry73
So they charged my card but no shipping ( xtrenme terrain) info so I called. I was told on some orders they charge the customer to fill the order.....uh, ok.

I called DV8 who carries the Or Fab now. They said they just got 24 carriers in and were shipping them all to xtreme terrain as they are the biggest customer.
So I'm expecting mine this week maybe?

When he said they just cam in I asked if they were still being made in the US he said no. They haven't been made in the US in 10 years. They come from overseas. He did say that he has a new one on his jeep and it is rock solid.

We'll see.

I got an alert that they were in stock, but checked the site and NADA

I called orfab last month.. and put my name on a list.

They called the other day asking if I still wanted it.

Try giving orfab a direct call.

I called OrFab (DV8) last week. He said I'd be put at the bottom of their list so it might be better to wait out extreme terrain because I'm at the top of their list.

We'll see

They didn't give me a tracking number. Just said it would ship out Monday. I'm in Az and they are in Riverside so it shouldn't be more than 2 days.

Reactions: Ephry73
Status
Not open for further replies.