Oregon Oregon Jeepers? Anybody?

JoeyJeeper94

I'm sure this thread has been started on here somewhere but i'm new to this and wanted to see how many on here are from Oregon! I'm from Clackamas. Where are is everybody from? Duck fans need not respond :flipa: (just kidding)

Go Beavs!

Jefferson.....but you were close. :)
Jefferson...that's right! Where did I get Jackson? NorCal and Southern Oregon would make a pretty good State. Let Southern California secede, and we wouldn't even have to change the current US flag.

I just wish they would get on with it. Lot's of talk, no action.

Back on topic. There's a ton of folks on here from Oregon and Washington, and Northern California. A bunch from Texas as well. I kind of feel sorry for the Texas guys. Lots of land, good weather, but not a lot of trails.

Jefferson...that's right! Where did I get Jackson? NorCal and Southern Oregon would make a pretty good State. Let Southern California secede, and we wouldn't even have to change the current US flag.

I just wish they would get on with it. Lot's of talk, no action.

Back on topic. There's a ton of folks on here from Oregon and Washington, and Northern California. A bunch from Texas as well. I kind of feel sorry for the Texas guys. Lots of land, good weather, but not a lot of trails.

If they were to secede, they'd need their own form of currency, not to mention you'd need passports to travel in and out of those new countries. You'd also need to pass slews of import / export laws, etc. The lawmakers there aren't stupid enough to actually think secession is possible.

Reactions: StG58
Since there are a lot of people from Washington, Oregon and Northern California, I think someone from Oregon (because you are in the middle) should but on a weekend camping and trail exploring event. We can meet and for a lot of us see some new country. I think this next spring would be good. Everyone is invited. Give people plenty of time to plan for it. What do you think??

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
Since there are a lot of people from Washington, Oregon and Northern California, I think someone from Oregon (because you are in the middle) should but on a weekend camping and trail exploring event. We can meet and for a lot of us see some new country. I think this next spring would be good. Everyone is invited. Give people plenty of time to plan for it. What do you think??

I was thinking about planning something like that out for next Spring / Summer. At least that way there would be enough time to plan for it in advance.

Who's going to run the forum while @Chris is away wheelin and exploring? Just let us know when you're heading out so we can get unruly!

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
Outstanding Idea!
I was thinking about planning something like that out for next Spring / Summer. At least that way there would be enough time to plan for it in advance.
Go for it @Chris! May I suggest something in the area between Crater Lake and Coos Bay? Lots of wonderful coountryside to see.
Thank goodness for tablets and cellular data, right?
:p
What cell service!? We don't need no stinkin' cell service! Let the native's get restless.

Reactions: Chris
Go for it @Chris! May I suggest something in the area between Crater Lake and Coos Bay? Lots of wonderful coountryside to see.

Oh yeah, I'm sure there's plenty of nice places between there. And it's a decent halfway point too, I believe.