Oregon Oregon (Portland area) Meet up?

Zedd

TJ Enthusiast
New to the Jeep TJ scene and would love to meet other TJ people. Wanting to hear from other owners expirences, etc.

The idea of a bunch of TJ’s lined up, owners talking TJ life, etc sounds like fun. Let me know if anyone in the area is interested. I’m new to the TJ/car scene so it would be nice to learn from others.

6DD40B0E-03C3-4E95-B21F-E2CF3C0D84B8.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Nice to see another member of the 2.5 club here, one of the last true Jeeps to honor the 4 cylinder heritage.;)
What’s funny is I drove the 4L today and I didnt like it. It cruised too easily. Also had full doors which really makes it more cramped. I was impressed by it being different, not better.

What’s funny is I drove the 4L today and I didnt like it. It cruised too easily. Also had full doors which really makes it more cramped. I was impressed by it being different, not better.

Yeah they shoved that oversized engine in there and used up all that nice space under the hood.

• Haha
Reactions: Airjunky and Zedd
Yeah they shoved that oversized engine in there and used up all that nice space under the hood.
It really zoomed it felt like a honda pilot lol. It would be nice to go up high and not have my foot to the floor but thats about it

New to the Jeep TJ scene and would love to meet other TJ people. Wanting to hear from other owners expirences, etc.

The idea of a bunch of TJ’s lined up, owners talking TJ life, etc sounds like fun. Let me know if anyone in the area is interested. I’m new to the TJ/car scene so it would be nice to learn from others.

View attachment 118734
They have any good trails in Portland? ;)

A few of us have talked about a meet up in the Tillamook State Forest as there are 2 badge of honor trails there and it's a good mutual place to hang out, run a trail or two.

I am up for a meet and greet, or a trail run. I'm a noob with my first Jeep and would love to tag along with a more experienced group on some easy trails.

Let’s hit those badge trails on the coast - we just need to decide when everyone is free
We should do something before it potentially snows. A weekend day. I’m knew to the Jeep life as well obviously. We could do a trail maybe in the Tillamook state forest, however I think the beach would be more fun. I would be so happy to just be in a parking lot with a bunch of jeeps and chat for like an hour😂

Reactions: EJD
I'm down for a meetup! I hven't spent much time in the TSF, so am a bit unfamiliar, but the few roads I enjoy running up around Mt Hood are gonna be closed off for the season very soon. Once more snow piles up a lot of the roads in the upper Clackamas also become fun adventures.

Reactions: EJD
We should do something before it potentially snows. A weekend day. I’m knew to the Jeep life as well obviously. We could do a trail maybe in the Tillamook state forest, however I think the beach would be more fun. I would be so happy to just be in a parking lot with a bunch of jeeps and chat for like an hour😂
I have the location of a beach spot over here that you can drive on, would be really cool for a meet up. However it would be another hour further than the spot in the TSF. Where would people want to get together is the real question...beach or forest?

Reactions: Zedd