Oregon Oregon (Portland area) Meet up?

Man! what a great day. 1st time out in the new-to-me TJ, and wow am I impressed. My daughter and I had a great time.
@EJD, @BuildBreakRepeat, @Zedd and anyone else that wants to go, I am down for firebreak trail next week assuming the weather holds out. Maybe we could meet later in the day so @Zedd can make it, but I am not sure I am ready for night wheeling, so not too late.

View attachment 121952
View attachment 121954
View attachment 121955
Sounds great to me! Any time I’m good! Would y’all want to do some camping as well?

So anybody up for a little trail run this weekend?
@EJD I'd be down for a beach run. Is this what you are thinking: https://www.trailsoffroad.com/trails/1764-gearhart-to-warrenton
1572622069245.png

Screenshot as the link might require a login.

I'd be down to try another trail at Brown's Camp too.

@Zedd what day/time would work for you?

Reactions: Zedd
I might be able to drive down from Wa. to the seaside area. I would like to meet some PNW tj owners, get some good photos, and cruise some trails... I work night shift now which can get weird at times when people want to meet up early on a saturday, so if I miss out I miss out unfortunately!

Reactions: Zedd
I'm going to have to miss out on any plans this weekend, my TJs heater core decided today that it's time in this world is over :(

Appreciate it! Got the new one ordered up just gotta get my hands on it.
Mine is shot too, have had a new one sitting on the shelf for months now, just never got to installing it with my whole relocation to the coast. Kind of not looking forward to it but should do it before winter hits.

Mine is shot too, have had a new one sitting on the shelf for months now, just never got to installing it with my whole relocation to the coast. Kind of not looking forward to it but should do it before winter hits.
I've actually got my dash and heater box torn out right now, just waiting for the heater core. It was really easy, just a bit time consuming. Followed the write-up on the forum. Will have my own post in my build thread soon as well. If ya need any help with it happy to provide assistance! 😁

Reactions: ElectricWizard
Would be down. Lolo pass is about it for around Mt Hood this time of year as far as I know, most other options in the area are gated off for widllife/winter recreation.

I have been trying to find where this is, but I'm not sure if I have the confidence 🤣🤣 his channel is pretty good, check it out.

Seems like Badger Lake to me, but that road is closed for the season now I do believe. Olallie Lake is similar and the road isn't closed off usually, I did it last winter myself.

I've seen some of that guys vids and even ran into him before while out and about in the woods.

Reactions: psrivats
Seems like Badger Lake to me, but that road is closed for the season now I do believe. Olallie Lake is similar and the road isn't closed off usually, I did it last winter myself.

I've seen some of that guys vids and even ran into him before while out and about in the woods.

I have been to Badger lake area in the summer but never in the winter. I still haven't gotten out anywhere this fall/winter yet 🙄

It's awesome that you have actually seen the guy in person. Small world, huh?

I have been to Badger lake area in the summer but never in the winter. I still haven't gotten out anywhere this fall/winter yet 🙄

It's awesome that you have actually seen the guy in person. Small world, huh?
I can relate to you on that. Between doing a few big repairs on the TJ and work I've only been able to get out on a handful of hikes this fall.

I didn't recognize the guys Jeep at first but my friend did :ROFLMAO: