Oregon Oregon (Portland area) Meet up?

I have the location of a beach spot over here that you can drive on, would be really cool for a meet up. However it would be another hour further than the spot in the TSF. Where would people want to get together is the real question...beach or forest?
My vote would be for a meetup in the woods.

I'de be open to either or, the forest has plenty of easier trails too for anyone feeling not up to a badge trail.

Whats your availability @ElectricWizard , @Zedd , @BuildBreakRepeat , @gbirk , @Tomcat , @psrivats , @Chris

What do people think about next weekend (forecast is sunny and 56)? or when would be good for people? All we need is part of 1 weekend day to meet and run Cedar Tree or something.

Reactions: ElectricWizard
I'll be digging clam's all weekend and Monday as well on Long Beach peninsula. Priorities😊. If your looking for beach driving, there's no better place.

Reactions: ElectricWizard
I'de be open to either or, the forest has plenty of easier trails too for anyone feeling not up to a badge trail.

Whats your availability @ElectricWizard , @Zedd , @BuildBreakRepeat , @gbirk , @Tomcat , @psrivats , @Chris

What do people think about next weekend (forecast is sunny and 56)? or when would be good for people? All we need is part of 1 weekend day to meet and run Cedar Tree or something.

I'm game for this weekend if it isn't too short notice for others, otherwise I'm good for most weekends.

Reactions: EJD

This weekend, or any weekend really, works for me. I vote for a trail in the woods. I would be bringing my 11yo daughter too. She has been so excited to go off-roading ever since I bought the Jeep.

This weekend, or any weekend really, works for me. I vote for a trail in the woods. I would be bringing my 11yo daughter too. She has been so excited to go off-roading ever since I bought the Jeep.
Yeah thats cool, i bet she'd love it. I usually have my 2yr old daughter with me whenever we go wheeling and she ends up falling asleep here and there.

I'm good for this weekend, possibly next weekend too but then i'de have more people riding with me then as I have some company coming over and staying with us for a few weeks.

This thread got pretty quiet. What can I do to help make a meetup in the woods work this weekend? I really want to do this. We are not far from constant rain and closed trails, so this may be one of the last sunny weekends we have this year.

I can’t do this weekend, any other I’m free sorry.

🎶 Every party has a popper, that's why we invited you . Party Popper, Party Popper.....🎶

OK, I get it, this weekend may be short notice. How about the 1st week in November for everyone? AccuWeather show partly Sunny on Saturday.