Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

O'Reillys: XP985 with 2 rebates; $4.60 per plug in VA (6); PM to Autozone or MIL for less

mastergunnera8

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So O'Reillys has the XP985 with two rebates...$3 per plug from autolite ($18) and $12 if you buy 4 or more from O'Reillys;

so $30 off of $57.81 ($27.81 = $4.60 per plug) for me in Va. after tax

they also do a military discount (10%) if that applies to you.....the above pricing is not with MIL

Also Autozone has the plug at $8.79 per, so there may be an additional .30 per plug price match opportunity (probably not stackable with MIL)...I'll try it out tomorrow and let everyone know...Cheers!!

https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/...tomotive-suv-2006-jeep-wrangler?q=xp985&pos=0

Last edited:

flyinfish

Woke Is A Joke!
Supporting Member
$2.70 per plug (after rebate) @Rock Auto

You can get the XP985 from Rock Auto for $4.54 x 6 = $27.24 - $18 (rebate @$3 each) = $9.24 + $6.99 S&H = $16.23 Total
$16.23/6 = $2.70 per plug

flyinfish

Woke Is A Joke!
Supporting Member
So after looking, the rebate form specifically excludes rockauto for some reason!!! Dang it!!!

Bummer, I see that at the very bottom of the rebate form and they lumped them with ebay. Good catch.

I guess it works out to $5.70 a plug after shipping but without dealing with the rebates.

No good deed goes unpunished...... lol

• Sad
Reactions: mastergunnera8