Our first Jeep

Hoss2695

Just picked up this 03 unmolested Tj. She only has 78000 miles on her. Everything works. Looking to have lots of fun with her. Don’t plan on juveniling it up. Lol

53812263-DA77-43D9-A3A7-43866420CEA5.jpeg

C94FFA7C-C9F3-47CC-B934-DBBF4BE66749.jpeg

Reactions: DetroitTJ
Looks great. Congratulations!! Go Buckeyes!!

Thanks. My wife wants to change everything about it. I’m the one that usually has all the crazy ideas. I have been looking on Rusty’s off-roading website for upgrades.

Well where do I start. Before we got it. She read that we have to change the headlights. She wants its raised up an bigger wheels an tires. Rhino line the inside. New seats. LED dash lights. Change the stereo an speakers an amp. Change the bumpers to a tube type. An have it painted a different color or I should say a custom color. Oh ya led tail lights. So basically change the whole thing. In my younger days I have tore up some 4x4 trucks playing in the mud in my juvenile days. She has no idea what you can get into 4wheelin.

Reactions: DrDmoney
x3 Rusty’s is no good. Stay away from Rubicon express and rough country. Zone and currie make good lifts. For the soft top only go with Bestop. They make our factory soft tops. For a hammock you can choose jammock. For head lights a lot of guys on here recommend truck lite headlights. Maybe you should think about a wrap to keep the original paint if you decide to sell later down the road.