Over the WALL

billiebob

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Should have used a TJ
main_900.jpg

Reactions: Duan and Chris
Haha! You have to wonder what the point of this was!

Seems pretty dangerous to me.

My bet is that is a border wall and they were trying to come over. I have read of them using cranes to set vehicles across the fence.

yeah thats the "trump wall" but built by obama.... actually probably built by bush.
freakin incredible. first china, then germany/russia, now the usa.

I'm pretty sure a stock TJ would also get hung up on it's shovel doing something like that.

Funny stuff though!

Not a wall but during the Klondike Gold Rush when both Canada and the USA wanted to collect any revenues from gold miners both countries cut lines thru the forest between Washington and BC.... 100 years later you can still see those lines on google. In places you will see 3 lines. Canada cut 1, The USA cut 1, In compromise they often cut a 3rd line for clarity. These perfectly straight line run across the entire border between Alberta, BC and Washington, Idaho and a bit of Montana. All done before GPS or Logging Harvesters.

if you drive from Diablo, WA to Hope, BC, along Ross Lake, you will see that cut at the border up the mountains. Probably lots of other places too.

Not a wall but during the Klondike Gold Rush when both Canada and the USA wanted to collect any revenues from gold miners both countries cut lines thru the forest between Washington and BC.... 100 years later you can still see those lines on google. In places you will see 3 lines. Canada cut 1, The USA cut 1, In compromise they often cut a 3rd line for clarity. These perfectly straight line run across the entire border between Alberta, BC and Washington, Idaho and a bit of Montana. All done before GPS or Logging Harvesters.

if you drive from Diablo, WA to Hope, BC, along Ross Lake, you will see that cut at the border up the mountains. Probably lots of other places too.

We need a wall between the USA and its hat, ASAP!

What's this all aboot?!