Ozzie’s 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

Ozzie

5B048EDC-F4F6-4CAA-90A6-3E50E11A83CD.jpeg

Thanks Red, I replaced my 76 CJ-5 a few months ago with this 2003. Wow 2 more gears to run through! Jeep has the 4.0 and has a Dana 44 rear end which was a option in 2003. Not too many mods planned, this is my 3rd wrangler and I keep them pretty basic....

Reactions: KCsTJ
Very nice Sahara, congratulations. I have those same tires on my Tacoma, they had been on my JK before, and I decided to keep them when I sold it. Did you put those on yourself, and if so, what size?

Great tires! 31x1050’s. We have always used the hankook brand. The original tires were Goodyear Wranglers that had some dry rot issues.

Thank you, Shale metallic Green is color. Looking for a hardtop, I think the tan one will go good with the green
The other black items on the Jeep look good, a black top might go well with everything else. Tan does look good with green, though...

Reactions: KCsTJ
Your rubicon looks awesome. I prefer simple looking jeeps. Is that a 2.5 lift?
It is. I know they are generally referred to as a 2.5" lift, but mine is the OME light duty, and the lift is more like 2". It is all that I need with the 32" tires. I think I will look for those Hankook tires in a 32" size. Hopefully I can find some in load range C.

Very very nice rig! Love the the color and the stance. Also thank you for the hard top storage ideas. I like wood working and I have a pretty good idea how to build my own now. The photos are wonderful.