P0443 and P0645

Passerat

Hi everybody this morning after starting my jeep this two codes appear, I have done a reset and it comes back , any ideas ?? Thanks

Nope.

Edit: hold on. My dyslexia had me thinking it was a 465 code, not a 645. Yes, 465 is related to the A/C clutch circuit.

20 to 30ish ohms. If it's open it's bad.

Regarding the A/C circuit, check fuse 21 under the hood. If that's good, try swapping the a/c clutch relay with another relay. Maybe the horn relay.

Ok i have done everything , nothing change.
But I noticed something:
After reset no codes.
After putting key on position only p0645.
After cranking both codes ...

Start with one problem. The purge valve. So that indicates that you either have no power or no control (ground) at the PCM. The purge valve can be annoying to troubleshoot if you don't have a scan tool with bi-directional control. It can be done, but it's going to require you to unplug the pcm and run continuity checks all the way back to the purge valve. If that's something you want to do, I'll walk you through it, if not, I'm not going to waste my time typing it all out.

The A/C circuit is the same. Much easier to troubleshoot with bi-directional control, but it can be done.

Okay, i understand , i called someone who has a computer to diagnostic the pcm , it will be much better than the key technic