PA Jeeps All Breeds Show

I was there Saturday. Drove 4 hours each way. I was a little disappointed at the lack of organization. I pulled into the main gate after driving around the other side of the property, in what appeared to be a small conga line as others were following the GPS as well. No signs anywhere to tell you where the entrance is until you actually get to it. I show my prepaid parking and tickets on my phone to the guy at the gate and he says the red shirts will tell me where to park. I park and then it seems you just wander around. Nothing saying this is here or this is there. No maps or even a information booth. No one ever checked or scanned my passes. I expected the vendor area and swap meet to be bigger as well.

On a positive note, I have never in my life seen so many jeeps all in the same place. There were hundreds! Some of the show jeeps were on a whole other level, very impressive. Some V8 swaps and a whole sort of customized rigs. The obstacle course was fun to watch. I picked up a VDP 6 speaker soundbar for 20 bucks so that was good. I also met up with a friend for dinner that I have not seen in 2 years so it was not a total flop.

All in all if it was much closer I would go again as I had a good time. I just expected some better organization and info for the spectators as it is advertised as the Largest Jeep show in the area.

On a side note, it seems I have the only Jeep ever made without A/C. I am going to have to fix that! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Irun