"Pacing myself" build

One thing I found interesting to note, when I removed the dash panel that houses the rear wiper/defroster switches, one of the panel blanks had a wiring pigtail plugged into the blank. Thought that was odd. Wonder what the pigtail does?

Sad day, but trying to do the socially responsible thing and not travel around for a while, so I rescheduled my re-regear appointment for May 14th. The waiting is killing me! My lovely bride said if I go wandering around thru Sacramento during the shelter in place orders while other peoples touched my jeep that I'd be living the next 14 days in the RV alone. Feeling the love! Lol!

Sad day, but trying to do the socially responsible thing and not travel around for a while, so I rescheduled my re-regear appointment for May 14th. The waiting is killing me! My lovely bride said if I go wandering around thru Sacramento during the shelter in place orders while other peoples touched my jeep that I'd be living the next 14 days in the RV alone. Feeling the love! Lol!
Idk 14 days alone sounds fantastic to me right now 🤣

You made the right call.

Having fun with those sleepless nights and diaper changing? Lol! Actually, 14 days in the coach reflecting on life doesn't sound all that horrible, lol!
The baby is actually fairly easy. It's entertaining the almost 3 year old without being able to visit the park or go to play centers. Out of everything going on daycare is the thing I miss most.

SO your saying your ready for a trail run is what I'm hearing.

Idk 14 days alone sounds fantastic to me right now 🤣

You made the right call.

That is a moral complex most are having to adjust too, raising their own kids lol. Shout out to all the stay at home moms or dads, they deserve that 11am wine.

Gotta be tough with kids, that's for sure. My daughter has a 5 month old, a 3 year old, a 4 year old, and a 10 year old stuck at home. Fun times for sure!

That's a lot! We have a 4yo and 1yo - generally it's okay, but the 4yo is getting to the point where he really wants things to be open again. I couldn't imagine 4 at once!

If your daughter is in a place to do this, we bought a trampoline right before all this and it's been a huge saving help for entertainment. Best $350 we have spent all year (outside the jeep, anyway :D).

That's a lot! We have a 4yo and 1yo - generally it's okay, but the 4yo is getting to the point where he really wants things to be open again. I couldn't imagine 4 at once!

If your daughter is in a place to do this, we bought a trampoline right before all this and it's been a huge saving help for entertainment. Best $350 we have spent all year (outside the jeep, anyway :D).
We've been debating a trampoline. Maybe it's time.

@bobthetj03 that's a lot at once. The young kids are physically exhausting but homeschooling and taking care of gia is mentally exhausting.

Take a line from Metallica.............."What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Hang in there brah!

My wife bought an Xbox for my teenage daughters. They stay up late playing against their friends, get up late the next day, then do chores and study before xbox time. She has about half her telework day to herself (I'm out of town for an extended period).

Reactions: rasband
My wife bought an Xbox for my teenage daughters. They stay up late playing against their friends, get up late the next day, then do chores and study before xbox time. She has about half her telework day to herself (I'm out of town for an extended period).

Sorry to derail a little @bobthetj03 ... I’ll try to make this work with my 4yro, he will do almost anything to earn “screen time”. A proper chore chart seems like we can finally make it work now that he has motivations :)

Reactions: Fouledplugs
I think the stir craziness is starting to get to me. Cleaned/painted the spare unit bearings I bought from Tox.
20200403_134541.jpg