Packing off road equipment in a TJ

kdawgg11

Supporting Member
Hey all was watching some off road videos and some overlanding stuff and some of there accessories seem really handy and useful to have in the jeep but issue is there in Toyota and trailers and I have a tj that I want to keep the back seat if possible. I don't off road that much but If i started to I have to have the proper tools so I like to see how you all mount and storage your gear in your TJ and LJ thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all was watching some off road videos and some overlanding stuff and some of there accessories seem really handy and useful to have in the jeep but issue is there in Toyota and trailers and I have a tj that I want to keep the back seat if possible. I don't off road that much but If i started to I have to have the proper tools so I like to see how you all mount and storage your gear in your TJ and LJ thanks

I think first you need to tell us what it is you want to you want to pack. I have an entire checklist of trail items that I pack, and it's all very carefully organized. If I were to put the back seat in it would certainly be more difficult and need to be reorganized, but I think I could do it.

I think first you need to tell us what it is you want to you want to pack. I have an entire checklist of trail items that I pack, and it's all very carefully organized. If I were to put the back seat in it would certainly be more difficult and need to be reorganized, but I think I could do it.

Well that is the thing I was wanting pics of your rig with it loaded with the stuff or a list of stuff that you won't travel off road without. I have just a winch at the moment so I need all kind of stuff recovery gear etc. just getting some idea of things that people take on trips and camping. I know with the back seat I am limited but just curious how everyone else does it. I know there are people who off road there rigs daily and maybe some overland people in here as well to see what they pack

I have a few things tucked under and behind the front seats, but this is the Jeep related gear that I bring with me for every trip out. I also have a small backpack with essentials and a small cooler. The cooler and the items below are all secured down.

IMG_4386.JPG

Reactions: kdawgg11