Part number and where to buy front axle wave spring washer?

wmblore

TJ Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
Cant find the wave washer for my front Dana 30. I have new unit bearings and found a Doorman kit that has the washer, nut, retainer and cotter but no wave washer. Anyone know where to purchase?
Thanks

I think I've got a part number at home I can provide if no one else answers by then...

Reactions: wmblore
Mopar 4740749. I have a crown unit at home that didnt have a part number. I dont think it is anything fancy, any store that can sell a hub probably has them in stock. As long as they fit over the threaded part of the axle shaft.

Reactions: wmblore and Chris
Mopar 4740749. I have a crown unit at home that didnt have a part number. I dont think it is anything fancy, any store that can sell a hub probably has them in stock. As long as they fit over the threaded part of the axle shaft.
Thanks found the part number but online search found it discontinued. I will check Napa auto parts.

Ill let someone else confirm or tell me I am wrong but I dont think the wave washer is absolutely necessary. Its job is only to keep pressure on the retaining ring. The castle nut and cotter pin hold everything in place.

Reactions: wmblore
Ill let someone else confirm or tell me I am wrong but I dont think the wave washer is absolutely necessary. Its job is only to keep pressure on the retaining ring. The castle nut and cotter pin hold everything in place.
I found some 24 mm wave washers for bike parts. I will let everyone know if it works.

Reactions: tworley