SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locally, I'd sell on Facebook Market Place or Craigslist for $900 and likely go down to $850 for the right person who's not a jerk. Maybe down to $800 for a forum member. I'd expect shipping to be pretty expensive. I'll be honest shipping this thing would scare the hell out of me. I've never shipped freight and packaging this thing needs a professional's touch. Maybe one of those "white glove shippers" could come pick it up, pack and ship it but by that time, you're probably better off buyer a new aftermarket top.

I'm open to ideas but I don't want to take any responsibility on the shipping. I hope you understand my position.

I'm heading out on a Jeep/Camping trip tomorrow. Not sure I'll have signal so if you message me, I'll respond if I can, otherwise, I'll be back Sunday evening.

Dan

Totally understand your position. Shipping Ins would be necessary. I almost ordered an aftermarket from Rally but have been told multiple times to stay OEM. I would need to research on freight.

Have you checked on car-part.com and looked for options from local salvage yards?

The only other thing I could think of would be perhaps one of those U-Ship independent carriers.

Do you still have the back glass whiper and heater switches and wiring?

From this listing ( the 2001) I have the hard top wiring harness only left.

What I also have but have not yet listed is a hard top from a 1998 Jeep. I also have the 1998 Jeeps hard top, wiring harness, and the defrost switch. I think the rear wiper switch is bad.

Message me if any of this is of interest. Thanks,

Dan

From this listing ( the 2001) I have the hard top wiring harness only left.

What I also have but have not yet listed is a hard top from a 1998 Jeep. I also have the 1998 Jeeps hard top, wiring harness, and the defrost switch. I think the rear wiper switch is bad.

Message me if any of this is of interest. Thanks,

Dan

I could use the can you PM me and we can talk more.

Locally, I'd sell on Facebook Market Place or Craigslist for $900 and likely go down to $850 for the right person who's not a jerk. Maybe down to $800 for a forum member. I'd expect shipping to be pretty expensive. I'll be honest shipping this thing would scare the hell out of me. I've never shipped freight and packaging this thing needs a professional's touch. Maybe one of those "white glove shippers" could come pick it up, pack and ship it but by that time, you're probably better off buyer a new aftermarket top.

I'm open to ideas but I don't want to take any responsibility on the shipping. I hope you understand my position.

I'm heading out on a Jeep/Camping trip tomorrow. Not sure I'll have signal so if you message me, I'll respond if I can, otherwise, I'll be back Sunday evening.

Dan
Do you still have that ‘98 Hardtop?

Thanks again to all who have looked over this listing and purchased parts from me. It's time I close out this listing as there really is only Misc Parts left over. I have a 1998 Jeep part out project and will list it at some point over the holiday's when I can get caught up on life.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.