SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver side windshield hinge?

Cruise control hardware?

Thank you.
Hi,

I don't have the windshield hinges but I do have cruise control parts. I have the clock spring, the controls from the steering wheel, and the servo. I already pulled the controls and the servo but need to get the clock spring from the steering wheel.

Let me know if interested in any or all of these parts and I'll get you photos and figure out a fair price (will need your zip if you want them shipped). I was going to wire into my TJ but I don't have the connection from the factory and didn't want to fool with splicing in the wiring. Here's the instructions I found for the OEM kit they used to sell back in the day. I have everything but the wiring assembly (#4)

Thanks,

DT

Attachments

• Cruise Control Install.pdf
    463.2 KB · Views: 359
Glove Compartment?

I’m sorry, sold that. I put a tuffy in mine and would recommend that one if you’re looking for lockable storage, and are willing to pay a few bucks.

Sorry I can’t help with that part

DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HexTJ
I’m sorry, sold that. I put a tuffy in mine and would recommend that one if you’re looking for lockable storage, and are willing to pay a few bucks.

Sorry I can’t help with that part

DT

Thank you for the prompt response. I'll be sure to do the same!

Is the inner shift boot (part that bolts to floor) and outer boot / shift knob available?

I think I have most of this. Let me take a look tonight and get back to ya. Thanks

Steering wheel still available?

It is but not pristine. I’ll shoot you a photo tonight.

It had a great thin wrap over it. I pulled it off to inspect and found some of the leather coming apart.

Is the inner shift boot (part that bolts to floor) and outer boot / shift knob available?

Hi,

I can't seem to find this in my parts storage. I don't recall selling so I'll try looking again today after work.

Do you happen to have the front spring retainer clips?

Hey unfortunately no. I actually liked a few days ago. Just put a suspension on my TJ and I’m missing the passenger side spring retainer.

I have a ton of fasteners but these weren’t in my stash.

Sorry man

Hi,

I can't seem to find this in my parts storage. I don't recall selling so I'll try looking again today after work.
Ok great! I’m interested if you have it. I’m just south of Atlanta. What about driver side rear inner fender or top tailgate hinge plastic cover?

Hey unfortunately no. I actually liked a few days ago. Just put a suspension on my TJ and I’m missing the passenger side spring retainer.

I have a ton of fasteners but these weren’t in my stash.

Sorry man

No worries. I’m missing the passenger one too. Hasn’t been there for years, so not super urgent.

No worries. I’m missing the passenger one too. Hasn’t been there for years, so not super urgent.

I was actually wondering if it ever came with one. My instructions for the zone kit referenced putting the drivers side on but not the passenger side. My tj’s previous owner had a spacer lift so figured maybe he never put it back on.

I’ll have to find a TJ in a parking lot somewhere close by and sneak a peek.

Ok great! I’m interested if you have it. I’m just south of Atlanta. What about driver side rear inner fender or top tailgate hinge plastic cover?

Cool. I have the inner flares but one had a tear. I’ll put eyes on it ASAP and let you know. Did you mean this plastic piece
047b7bed90b1b4ef38c0051e6c737889.jpg

I was actually wondering if it ever came with one. My instructions for the zone kit referenced putting the drivers side on but not the passenger side. My tj’s previous owner had a spacer lift so figured maybe he never put it back on.

I’ll have to find a TJ in a parking lot somewhere close by and sneak a peek.

Fair question. Mine had the original springs when I replaced them and it had one on the driver’s side, but not the passengers side. I assumed it had fallen off. Perhaps it was never there. Also, there were none in the back either.

I just did a quick Google Search and it looks like this conversation already took place on this forum. Most everyone does not have a spring retainer on the passenger side.. None in the back.

I had a '99 that I lifted back in the day and couldn't remember.

I think we're good to go.

The retainer at the Drivers Side apparently has something to do with the track bar. Many even don't even run a retainer there.

Reactions: Creakydoor
I just did a quick Google Search and it looks like this conversation already took place on this forum. Most everyone does not have a spring retainer on the passenger side.. None in the back.

I had a '99 that I lifted back in the day and couldn't remember.

I think we're good to go.

The retainer at the Drivers Side apparently has something to do with the track bar. Many even don't even run a retainer there.
FYI, I had no spring retainer on the passenger side.(05 TJ)

Reactions: Dan T.
FYI, I had no spring retainer on the passenger side.(05 TJ)
Thanks for also checking . Mystery solved! I found that it's only in the driver side b/c of due to the track bar and droop on this side of the axle. Learned something new.

Reactions: Creakydoor

did my message come through earlier? I was on my cell. I have the fender liners but I know one has a tear. I'll check tomorrow to see which one. Have a pic of the plastic piece you're looking for? I just want to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.