SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the wheels and the cover between the bumper and grill?

Sorry, I don’t. Sold that cover to a dude in Guam and the wheels locally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance you have the 2 velcro tool straps that screw down to the passenger side?

Part number: 52059047

I need both (and if you have the screws I'd take them too).

Any chance you have the 2 velcro tool straps that screw down to the passenger side?

Part number: 52059047

I need both (and if you have the screws I'd take them too).

View attachment 99401

Sorry Toximus. Don’t have this one. Apologize for the delay getting back

Do you have the turn signal relay that is located under the steering column cover?

I didn’t get a chance to look. Got called to work early and didn’t have tome to check. Just wanted to let you know I haven’t forgotten. Be back with you hopefully later tonight

How much for the relay shipped to 13035?

It's part number 04607084AB

How about a flat $10 and I'll cover regular standard postage? I can protect it in the envelope (keep it safe) or can put into a Small Flat rate box for a total of $17.

Would ask for money via paypal sent as a "friend" so I don't have to pay a fee on that.

Have a great night.

Dan

I am interested in all the cruise control stuff. Switches, servo, servo mounting bracket, cables etc. Also, can anyone please help a noobie out and explain how to PM people on this forum?

I am interested in all the cruise control stuff. Switches, servo, servo mounting bracket, cables etc. Also, can anyone please help a noobie out and explain how to PM people on this forum?

Funny you should ask. I just put all that stuff together the other night and was about to list for sale. If you just click on the persons name, you can “start a conversation” and message privately.

I’ll send you one shortly with info and photos of the cruise control stuff I have.

Funny you should ask. I just put all that stuff together the other night and was about to list for sale. If you just click on the persons name, you can “start a conversation” and message privately.

I’ll send you one shortly with info and photos of the cruise control stuff I have.

That's odd. When I click on your name, your profile comes up, but there are no "buttons", links or prompts that says to "start a conversation". I'm sure it's just me. Then again, I'm using a PC, not tapatalk.

That's odd. When I click on your name, your profile comes up, but there are no "buttons", links or prompts that says to "start a conversation". I'm sure it's just me. Then again, I'm using a PC, not tapatalk.

I sent you a message. Can you see it? There may be a notification icon top right of your screen.

I use both pc and this phone app.

Status
Not open for further replies.