SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have the rear driveline?

Hey Nick,

what are you looking for? shoot me a pm if you'd like. I don't have much left on this one except for the suspension, rear drive shaft and transfer case.

I did just buy a 98' Sport that has front end damage that I'm just starting to dig into. I may be able to get you what you need.

Dan T.

I'm looking for a few interior parts (sunvisors, ash tray, cup holder, and a couple others minor things). Ive been on many other forums and for some reason I cant figure out how to pm you on here. Guess I i am not as smart as I was! Would you pm me so I can respond directly to you?

I'm looking for the adapter plate that mates the transmission to the skid plate. I'll attach a picture for better reference since I've learned this part has a couple different names.

20190910_222330.jpg

If you have it I'd gladly take it.

I'm looking for a few interior parts (sunvisors, ash tray, cup holder, and a couple others minor things). Ive been on many other forums and for some reason I cant figure out how to pm you on here. Guess I i am not as smart as I was! Would you pm me so I can respond directly to you?

Did you get the PM I sent you?

Thanks

I'm looking for the adapter plate that mates the transmission to the skid plate. I'll attach a picture for better reference since I've learned this part has a couple different names.

View attachment 115531

If you have it I'd gladly take it.

Sorry Trever, I no longer have the transmission or this part for this Jeep.

Hope you find one.

Dan T.

Do you have Cruise Control Buttons?

I sure do. Also have the Clock Spring and Servo if needed. If you'd like, let me know your zip code and confirm what you may need/want.

I'll PM you back with photos.

Dan T.

What's the condition on the steering wheel? If you still have it

The steering wheel isn't pristine. It has some flaking to it and I've already sold the airbag. It was covered with a nice wrap when I got it but like an idiot, I took it off to see the condition. I ruined the good leather wrap that came on it. Let me know if you want pictures of it. I can snap some in the morning and shoot them over.

Do you have the rear seat belts and retractors? PO had them removed

I sold the one's off this Jeep but I just got a 1998 that I've started to harvest parts from. It has the rear belts but the bench seat female ends are $hit. I have the rear seat belts at the house and was going to clean them up over the weekend. If you're interested in those w/out the female ends, shoot me a message..

thanks,

Dan

The steering wheel isn't pristine. It has some flaking to it and I've already sold the airbag. It was covered with a nice wrap when I got it but like an idiot, I took it off to see the condition. I ruined the good leather wrap that came on it. Let me know if you want pictures of it. I can snap some in the morning and shoot them over.

That's ok. I was hoping that it would be in good condition, I guess I'll pass on it

That's ok. I was hoping that it would be in good condition, I guess I'll pass on it

Completely understand. Have you thought about having a local auto upholstery place re-wrap yours? I saw a local place near me do one for a Grand Wagoneer and it looked awesome. Thinking of having mine looked at.

Just another thought.

Thanks

Dan

I no longer have that hood but have one from a 1998 Chilly Pepper Red Jeep I just got in.

Thanks for asking

Completely understand. Have you thought about having a local auto upholstery place re-wrap yours? I saw a local place near me do one for a Grand Wagoneer and it looked awesome. Thinking of having mine looked at.

Just another thought.

Thanks

Dan

I thought about it in the past, it's just the cost to re-wrap it is more than putting a new one on. Plus the down time while the jeep would have to be at their shop

I thought about it in the past, it's just the cost to re-wrap it is more than putting a new one on. Plus the down time while the jeep would have to be at their shop

Good points.

I'm sure you've checked out but there are some really good and thin leather (or at least leather like wraps you can overlay and sew in youself. They're really great. Takes about an hour.

The Jeep I just got in has a Jeep logo'd steering wheel cover that looked new. It's much thicker than the steering wheel. Also an option if you haven't checked that out. I've seen them at auto parts stores or Wal Mart as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.