SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your business in western Tennessee? I’m in St. Louis and am interested in the wheels. If the price is right, I could be talked into a road trip. Is there a spare tire?

Is your business in western Tennessee? I’m in St. Louis and am interested in the wheels. If the price is right, I could be talked into a road trip. Is there a spare tire?

Hi Sam. I’m in Atlanta. Just parting the Jeep out as a hobby project to learn about it more and to pay for upgrades to my personal TJ.

I offered the wheels and tires to my wife’s business partner for his daughters XJ that they are working on for a school project. I’ll see him today to see if they are going g to take the wheels. It does have a spare that was never used but the wheel on the spare is an XJ 10-hole wheel and doesn’t match.

I’ll get you an update by end of day.

Thanks

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sam Solo
Hi Sam. I’m in Atlanta. Just parting the Jeep out as a hobby project to learn about it more and to pay for upgrades to my personal TJ.

I offered the wheels and tires to my wife’s business partner for his daughters XJ that they are working on for a school project. I’ll see him today to see if they are going g to take the wheels. It does have a spare that was never used but the wheel on the spare is an XJ 10-hole wheel and doesn’t match.

I’ll get you an update by end of day.

Thanks

Dan

Hey,

My wife's business partner may not need the wheels after all. Do you really want to make the trek to Atlanta for these? I'd wouldn't think its worth your time.

Dan

Thanks for letting me know. Good luck to you as well.

If you don’t mind my asking what’d you get for it? I’m new to Jeeps and don’t really have any idea what they go for. You can PM me if you’d prefer.
Hey Gunter. The sale went through. Good luck with your hunt. I hope you find the axle you need.

Thanks

Dan

Hey,

My wife's business partner may not need the wheels after all. Do you really want to make the trek to Atlanta for these? I'd wouldn't think its worth your time.

Dan
I agree. You said you make business trips to Tennessee about once a month or so. So I thought if you were in western Tennessee and the price is right, it would be a nice day trip. :) Wishful thinking on my part.

I agree. You said you make business trips to Tennessee about once a month or so. So I thought if you were in western Tennessee and the price is right, it would be a nice day trip. :) Wishful thinking on my part.

Got it. Sorry. I did say that. Just made a trip this week so may be another 30-days. May be heading to Memphis sooner. Will know next week and let you know.

Reactions: Sam Solo
Thanks for letting me know. Good luck to you as well.

If you don’t mind my asking what’d you get for it? I’m new to Jeeps and don’t really have any idea what they go for. You can PM me if you’d prefer.

Not at all. Welcome to Jeeps it’s awesome. You should expect to pay at least $800 for the Dana 44. I sold both Dana 44 and Dana 30 for $1,000 as not here to get max dollar. I could have made much more but I’m not here With a purpose to just sling parts. I was glad to help this guy out who needed both. I made my return on my parts cheap investment so no need to get ready.

Plus people will buy from me again.

Reactions: Red Dog
Has the gas tank been sold or spoken for yet?
I have it.

That is actually the last thing I'm trying to pull off. There are two bolts that are spinning so I'll need to probably split the nuts. Won't effect the tank or skid plate. Let me know if still interested. I should be able to have it off by next weekend when I get back out to where I store it.

Im looking for all the sport bar padding and covers
Do you also need the covers for the bar that goes over next to the driver and passenger or just the rear? I need to keep the bars themselves as I'm selling that with the tub. Shoot me your zip when you get some time and I'll shoot you an offer inclusive of shipping.

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1829.JPG

IMG_1830.JPG

IMG_1831.JPG

Not at all. Welcome to Jeeps it’s awesome. You should expect to pay at least $800 for the Dana 44. I sold both Dana 44 and Dana 30 for $1,000 as not here to get max dollar. I could have made much more but I’m not here With a purpose to just sling parts. I was glad to help this guy out who needed both. I made my return on my parts Jeep investment so no need to get ready.

Plus people will buy from me again.

And I sold the axles to a hell of a nice guy on this forum (also new to Jeeps)

Do you also need the covers for the bar that goes over next to the driver and passenger or just the rear? I need to keep the bars themselves as I'm selling that with the tub. Shoot me your zip when you get some time and I'll shoot you an offer inclusive of shipping.

View attachment 74587

View attachment 74588

View attachment 74589

View attachment 74590

View attachment 74591

I need all the padding and covers. I have nothing but the steel bars in the whole jeep.

my zip code is 21788

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0182.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.