SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you also need the covers for the bar that goes over next to the driver and passenger or just the rear? I need to keep the bars themselves as I'm selling that with the tub. Shoot me your zip when you get some time and I'll shoot you an offer inclusive of shipping.

View attachment 74587

View attachment 74588

View attachment 74589

View attachment 74590

View attachment 74591
Im also in need of the Crome head light bezels and screws if you still have them available.

Im also in need of the Crome head light bezels and screws if you still have them available.
I sold them with the Grill. Not sure the guy needs/wants them. I'm seeing him Saturday and will see if he'll part with them. PM me what you want to offer him if you'd like.

And I sold the axles to a hell of a nice guy on this forum (also new to Jeeps)
It’s real easy to be nice when the man on the other end of the handshake is a guy like Dan. Thanks again! The axles are getting bolted up tomorrow. The guys at the shop couldn’t believe we didn’t just cut the brake lines and were very impressed with our salvage job. They said they wished everyone took the time to take them apart like we did.
We really enjoyed meeting up and greezin’ fingers with ya Dan. Great day...

Last edited:
If you have them yes. I would like to get all the trimmings for the sport bars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s real easy to be nice when the man on the other end of the handshake is a guy like Dan. Thanks again! The axles are getting bolted up tomorrow. The guys at the shop couldn’t believe we didn’t just cut the brake lines and were very impressed with our salvage job. They said they wished everyone took the time to take them apart like we did.
We really enjoyed meeting up and greezin’ fingers with ya Dan. Great day...

Fun times pulling Axles with new friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Wouldn't happen to have the battery tray and hold down parts?
I sure do. I was just moving them around my basement last night. Planned to throw them up on eBay this weekend. I can send you a photo of them tonight so you can see the condition.

Do you want / need the battery sensor, the blanket that surrounds the battery, and possibly the ground strap? I have those as well.

Last edited:
I am just looking for the tray and the hold down parts, want to secure my battery better than the wedge thats in there. I have a 06..Yes pleases send me a pic of it and let me know what might need for it..thanks

Do you have the piece of plastic trim that goes between the tub and the passenger door? Mine fell off and got lost the other night :(

do you have a photo so that I'm tracking with you?
Sure. This is the part I need, but I need it for the passenger side.

Ahhh...That's what I thought. That was an aftermarket purchase on most Jeeps. (I had to buy for mine) But.. I do have the one's that were on this part Jeep (at lease I'm 95% sure). I do know that you'd have the 3M tape replaced so they stick. I won't be able to get back to where I left those until Monday to verify condition.

I'll get you photos if they are in good condition.

Dan

Ahhh...That's what I thought. That was an aftermarket purchase on most Jeeps. (I had to buy for mine) But.. I do have the one's that were on this part Jeep (at lease I'm 95% sure). I do know that you'd have the 3M tape replaced so they stick. I won't be able to get back to where I left those until Monday to verify condition.

I'll get you photos if they are in good condition.

Dan
No problem, thanks for checking! Just shoot me a DM when you know.

Reactions: Dan T.
Nevermind on the trim, guess what I found today! Haha

Ha.. that's funny. probably just need some new 3M tape and you're good to go.

Have a great night.

Is the dash still available? And do you know if it could transfer it to a 2001 TJ X?

Status
Not open for further replies.