SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't go through the whole chain...sorry. Do you still have the Tub?

Sorry Mike. Sold it a few months ago. I should post an update on what I still have. Thanks for the interest and the question. Hope you find what you’re looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike_H
Sorry Mike. Sold it a few months ago. I should post an update on what I still have. Thanks for the interest and the question. Hope you find what you’re looking for

No problem. You've had it for sale for a while, so I knew it was a long shot.

Reactions: Dan T.
Do you have the Hold down strap for the jack under the seat? What about the rods kit to crank the jack? Thank you
Zip 92336

Any chance you have the center part of the rear seat belts? The latch and all that bolts to the floor? Mine is missing...

Also need some tailgate bar brackets.

Do you have the Hold down strap for the jack under the seat? What about the rods kit to crank the jack? Thank you
Zip 92336

Sorry. I don’t have those parts any longer. Hope you find them

Any chance you have the center part of the rear seat belts? The latch and all that bolts to the floor? Mine is missing...

Also need some tailgate bar brackets.

Sorry sold the rear seat belt stuff to another Forum member in California. Do you have a photo of the bracket in the tail gate. I likely don’t have what I think you need but I want to be sure.

Sorry sold the rear seat belt stuff to another Forum member in California. Do you have a photo of the bracket in the tail gate. I likely don’t have what I think you need but I want to be sure.

These

I'm interested on one of the central AC vents and the little AC slot above the passanger AC vent (I'm OC as well)... and what's the condition of the front Seatbelts? my driver Seatbelt squeaks a lot!

I'm interested on one of the central AC vents and the little AC slot above the passanger AC vent (I'm OC as well)... and what's the condition of the front Seatbelts? my driver Seatbelt squeaks a lot!
Hi Irving. Sorry I sold the dash (including all vents) and the seat belts. The only seat belt components I have left is the height adjuster portions for the drive and passenger seats. Sorry I can't help on this one but... If you reach out to AceShooter, I sold him the Dash and I don't think he needed all the vents.

These I might have. I think I have a back up pair from the soft top on my old 1999 that was totaled. I'll take a look later tonight.

Thanks. I got a pair with a top I bought but they are for a Bestop tailgate bar, not an OEM one.

Thanks. I got a pair with a top I bought but they are for a Bestop tailgate bar, not an OEM one.

Can you give me till tomorrow to confirm I can get my hands on it. Think it is in the loft of my garage and it will tomorrow before I can get up to climb up

Do you still have the heater/ a/c box and controls?

As a matter of fact I do. It is at my shop and I can likely get my hands on it to show you photos tomorrow or Friday if interested.

Can you give me till tomorrow to confirm I can get my hands on it. Think it is in the loft of my garage and it will tomorrow before I can get up to climb up

Yes sir. Not a problem. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.