SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem I am in no rush. There is still lots of snow on the ground here

No snow down here this year. Miss it.

I picked up the part this afternoon. It’s now home with me and I’ll get you the pics tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you give me till tomorrow to confirm I can get my hands on it. Think it is in the loft of my garage and it will tomorrow before I can get up to climb up

Did you get a chance to get up into your loft in the past couple days?

Did you get a chance to get up into your loft in the past couple days?

Hey there,

I'm sorry. While I was sure I had an extra set in my loft, I couldn't find it. The only soft top stuff I could find up there were an extra set of door surrounds.

Sorry again.

Dan T

Hey there,

I'm sorry. While I was sure I had an extra set in my loft, I couldn't find it. The only soft top stuff I could find up there were an extra set of door surrounds.

Sorry again.

Dan T

No problem. Thanks for checking!

How much for the charcoal canister? I think mine is clogged cause I keep getting an evap system CEL and already replaced the purge solenoid and gas cap. I'm in Atlanta so I can come pick it up.

How much for the charcoal canister? I think mine is clogged cause I keep getting an evap system CEL and already replaced the purge solenoid and gas cap. I'm in Atlanta so I can come pick it up.

I’m very sorry but I no longer have that part. Hope you find one

Strange request, but if the dash is still in place, I could use the drivers side speaker grille. Shipping to 60018. No rush at all. Thanks for investing your time into this. I hope it pays off. Sad to see a Jeep that looks so decent otherwise, ruined due to the frame rotting out from under it. I'll say it again - Shame on you, Jeep.

Do you have any the following?

* front sway bar cover with the Jeep logo?
* rubber seal that goes on the top of the windshield frame (to use with my hard top)
* I may also be interested in the console lid.

Shipped to 99301.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Strange request, but if the dash is still in place, I could use the drivers side speaker grille. Shipping to 60018. No rush at all. Thanks for investing your time into this. I hope it pays off. Sad to see a Jeep that looks so decent otherwise, ruined due to the frame rotting out from under it. I'll say it again - Shame on you, Jeep.

Sorry dude I no longer have any of those. The hobby project was a success. I was able to take the money and pay for upgrades to my TJ. Mission accomplished and still married.

I did absolutely hate having to dismantle it. It was beautiful but a lot of folks here were able to use the parts and I made a lot of good connections with members.

Hope you find what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.