SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't happen to have the pigtail harness that plugs into the ignition coil do ya? Driver and passenger front seat belt cover (black plastic piece that goes over the retractor mechanism by the floor) ? The two bulbs for the a/c heater controls? If I think of anything else I will let you know....

Sorry.. I have a pending sale on the rest of my wiring.

I only have the plastic covers for seat belts for the area of shoulder attachment

I don't have the bulbs as I sold the a/c controls. I looked through my personal stash for you as I upgraded to LED bulbs but I couldn't find those.

sorry Chazz

Sorry.. I have a pending sale on the rest of my wiring.

I only have the plastic covers for seat belts for the area of shoulder attachment

I don't have the bulbs as I sold the a/c controls. I looked through my personal stash for you as I upgraded to LED bulbs but I couldn't find those.

sorry Chazz
Absolutely no worries..I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly...keep on keepin on!

Reactions: Dan T.
What are the chances you still have the headlight mounting brackets?

Regrettably I don’t and can’t help you on this one. I let it go with the grill

Hope you find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, I can’t remember if I pulled them off when I sold the tail gate. I’ll get eyes on my box of the the left over misc bolts and such in the morning.

I get back to you in the morning.

Thanks

Sorry man.

I don’t have these in my stash so likely left on when I sold the tail gate.

Should be easy to find here or if need be the retail sites like quadratic or amazon. Seen them there before.

Good luck

You don't have the front speakers would you?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Do you have this front plastic part that attaches under the passenger side footwell to bottom of dash?

25287761-272B-4255-A20A-0A1538DF87E3.jpeg

45F95C50-0A53-42DE-B4E5-538B5D3D643E.jpeg

94793E93-3E3D-4FFD-927E-5CF0AD2CC2FA.jpeg

You don't have the front speakers would you?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Sorry. I do t have those. Thanks for asking. Hope you find what you’re looking for

Pretty sure I do. let me confirm tomorrow morning. I’ll get right back to you.

Thanks

Thank you. I appreciate it. If so, what would price with shipping to 48048 be?

I have it. I’ll get you a pic in the am. I got tied up putting a suspension on my TJ the last few days. I didn’t have my phone with me when I found the part otherwise I’d have shot you a photo already. I also have the 4 mounting screws. I’ll look at shipping and hope I can use a USPS Region B box to cut costs. I’d like $10 for the part plus the shipping.

Thanks

Reactions: Mikester86
I have it. I’ll get you a pic in the am. I got tied up putting a suspension on my TJ the last few days. I didn’t have my phone with me when I found the part otherwise I’d have shot you a photo already. I also have the 4 mounting screws. I’ll look at shipping and hope I can use a USPS Region B box to cut costs. I’d like $10 for the part plus the shipping.

Thanks

I’ll take it! Thanks. PM sent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.