SOLD Parting out 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming the rear hinges went with the gate. If that isn't the case let me know.

Also if you ever get to the point that you are cutting out sections of the tub let me know about that. I have some rust under the rear roll cage bars I need to address.

This has got to be the best color seats in a tj I have ever seen. really nice. color is something straight from a volvo interior
Yeah I love them. I'm bummed I didn't find this Jeep last year when I changed out all of the seat in my TJ. These really look nice with dark interiors.

I'm assuming the rear hinges went with the gate. If that isn't the case let me know.

Also if you ever get to the point that you are cutting out sections of the tub let me know about that. I have some rust under the rear roll cage bars I need to address.
I have the tail gate but no hinges. The PO said they were damaged when I got the Jeep. I have the tailgate but no hinges. I'm going to try and sell the tub whole but if plans change, will let you know.

Thanks

Passenger side dash vent? Maybe the set of all 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passenger side dash vent? Maybe the set of all 4?

The dash is in great condition and complete. I am going to plan to sell complete first. Sorry I can’t commit at this time.

and are you selling the seats? Price?

I was saving for YJ guy locally but I think he may be on the fence. I’ll follow up with him later today and get back to you.

I’ll message you photos of the seats..

Thanks

DT

Reactions: BlackSheep
If the front seatbelts, including the buckle ends, are available I’d like them. Cost to buy and ship to 91786 please

How are the door seals?

Especially drivers side

Are you referencing seals on the door themselves? If so, sorry the doors are sold.

If I’m missing something (probably) would you shoot me a photo of what you’re looking for. Only thing else I can think of is this piece. this from my personal Jeep and I have still available from the donor Jeep.

871afa9a26a6b4baf4965709063a09fb.jpg

Do you have the defroster cover on the dash? Is it cracked at all? Thanks.

Dash vents? I just need the passenger side.

Hey all,

I'm finally getting serious about this Donor Jeep I bought to part out. It's a 2001 Sport with clean title and 124,7xx miles on it. Frame is pretty damn rusted and the underside skid plate has broken away from the frame... The rest of the Jeep including the Tub look great. I've sold a number of the little things to a lot of folks here on the forum and through other channels but its time to start moving the rest of the parts.

Here's a little about this Jeep. I met this older gentleman who was selling this Jeep. He brought it to a local Jeep shop to get the tail gate fixed. Reputable Shop (Fortec) called his attention to the frame issues so he just left it where it stood on the lot and didn't want to deal with the Jeep. I tried to get him to do a frame swap and sell it but he didn't want any part of it. After much deliberation with my brother who runs the service and body shop for a major car dealership, I decided to simply buy it, harvest some stuff for myself, and sell the rest to do some upgrades and get a new suspension for my personal TJ. Before purchasing, I ran the carfax and confirmed miles of the car and the clean title which I have.

No longer available:
-Tops (sold to forum member)
-Doors
-Seats (Pending Sale)
-center console - (sold to forum member)
-visors ( sold to forum member)
-sound bar
-rear seat belts ( sold to forum member)
-jack ( sold to forum member)
-3rd Brake Light (sold to forum member)
-License Plate Bracket
-Fender Well Liners
-NV 3550 Transmission
-Cruise Control components (probably will save for myself so not yet ready to sell)
-Hard Top Wiring harness (probably will save for myself so not yet ready to sell)

Other details: VIN 1J4FA49S21P374437
-Steel Blue color paint code PBQ
-Dash (agate dark grey color) I also have the center radio bezel. One of the vents on the Radio Bezel has 1 louvre that has come loose and doesn't turn with the others.. very minor unless you're OCD (like me)
-Hood has one little small dent that I never noticed until I washed the car but it's there.
-I don't find any rust elsewhere on the body accept for a small spot inside the cabin under where the rear seat was. see tub description below. If I find any, I'll be quick to amend my descriptions and be transparent with you all.
-Going to pull the engine this weekend with the help of an experienced mechanic 4.0L with 124,7xx miles. I have video of it running. It's runs great.
-NP231 transfer case will be pulled this weekend.
-Jeep has a Dana 44 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio
-in the back of the tub under the passenger seat, there is some very light surface rust at one of the seams (photo attached)
-Fenders have some paint dulling. The PO had some stupid plastic faux diamond plate thing covering it.

Let me know if you're looking for something. Please be patient with me. I have a family, I coach baseball, and have a full time professional career. This is my hobby so I may be a little slow or uncertain of when I can commit to harvesting a particular part if it's one I need some technical help pulling. I'm reputable as noted by some on this forum whom I've sold parts. I'm not a Jeep expert so don't surprised if you stump me. I'm on this forum about every day so I'll be responsive.

Here's a few photos I took when I got the Jeep and gave it a bath.

Happy to field questions and discuss if there is anything you may want or need. The Jeep is in Atlanta and I'm not really equipped to ship stuff out via Freight. I do make business trips up to the Carolina's and Tennessee about every month or so. If it can fit in my company car (Subaru) I'll consider delivering and getting as close to you as possible during one of my trips.

So just be patient if you would and I'll work with everyone as best I can.

Thanks guys.

Dan

View attachment 72791

View attachment 72793

View attachment 72794

View attachment 72795

View attachment 72796

View attachment 72797

View attachment 72798

View attachment 72799

View attachment 72801
Hi All,

I've fielded a number of requests for dash parts and I appreciate all the interest. At this point, I'm going to try and sell the Dash as a complete part however if I can't get any interest, I'll follow up with all that reached out and plan to dismantle it further.

Thanks for all the interest so far.

I really only need to pull the Gas Tank and a few small things and I'll be done. It was a very educational experience taking the Jeep apart. I'm thankful I had some pro's there to handle the heavy lifting, show me some things, and make sure I didn't break anything.

I'll post an update on what's been sold after next weekend.

Later Guys.

Sorry. Hard top is sold

I'd be interested in the entire dash or just the sections I need if you have enough wanting the remaining pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.