Illinois Parting out 98 5-speed TJ

Do you have the HVAC Control panel with AC?

Screenshot_20230107_175925_Samsung Internet.jpg

Howdy. Tried searching this thread but didn’t see it being asked (or I overlooked it) but any chance you have the passenger airbag switch? And if so is/was the lamp still functional? Also looking for the hood hinge screws 😀. Thank you!

Cheers

Howdy. Tried searching this thread but didn’t see it being asked (or I overlooked it) but any chance you have the passenger airbag switch? And if so is/was the lamp still functional? Also looking for the hood hinge screws 😀. Thank you!

Cheers

Is this what you need?

20230323_141152.jpg

Did the airbox and tube sell already? If not i'm interested. May need a couple other things as well. Just picked up a 98 today for my daughter

Yup. Was the bulb functional when pulled? (said another way, was the SRS light on before you took the jeep off the road?) Just realized I also need the rear section of roll bar padding, that goes to the rear of the sound bar.

Thanks!

Jeep never went off road. I will check on the roll bar padding, just need to figure out where I put them.

Reactions: Navygz19
Yup. Was the bulb functional when pulled? (said another way, was the SRS light on before you took the jeep off the road?) Just realized I also need the rear section of roll bar padding, that goes to the rear of the sound bar.

Thanks!

Is this what your looking for? The cut area's by the front seat belts were from the PO. Thanks

20230327_201137.jpg