Illinois Parting out 98 5-speed TJ

Looking for everything to add cruise control to my 04 LJ. If you have in working order I’d love to buy from you

Looking for everything to add cruise control to my 04 LJ. If you have in working order I’d love to buy from you
In working condition.

20220903_164842.jpg

20220903_164849.jpg

Reactions: kameronkales
Parts off 98 5 spd TJ.

-Windshield roll bar connectors -$40
-Front speaker covers - $25
-Gas Accelerator Pedal - $20
-Manual Clutch Brake Pedal Assembly - $40
-Abs Module - $30
-Tail lights- $20
-ash tray - $15
-tail gate latch - $10
-front seat belt brackets - $25
-air bag disconnect switch- $35
-center console- $85
-sound bar - $55
-wiper arms - $20
-cluster cover - $35
-Air bag - $125
-Air bag module $60
-Steering wheel air bag - $125
-dash cover( air bag cover has been sold) - $100
-AC/Heat duct vents - $150
-stock jack - $20
-rear seat belts - $100
-front seat belts - $85
-clock spring - $75
-cruise controls - $65
-cowl - $50
-wiper motor and linkage - $40
-hood - $75
-air intake box and tube - $75
-Speedometer Gauge Instrument Cluster 184722K - $120
-Turn signals - $25
-windshield washer reservoir - $25
-headlight buckets - $50
-turn signal switch- $20
-headlight switch - $15
-windshield wiper switch - $20
-horns - $20

Thanks all. List will get updated when items are sold.

Will ship on buyers dime.

I am in need of the bars that go between the windshield and the roll bar. I have a ‘98 TJ sport. Would this be something you have for sale? I’m in Oklahoma.

I am looking for the male & female taillight connectors. Left & right. Don't need the taillight assembly. PO hacked the connectors off when installing Chinesium LEDs that I am replacing with Trail Tails so I need all four connectors with as much wire as can be scavenged. I'd pay for the assemblies but you can chuck them. Let me know if your thoughts..

I am looking for the male & female taillight connectors. Left & right. Don't need the taillight assembly. PO hacked the connectors off when installing Chinesium LEDs that I am replacing with Trail Tails so I need all four connectors with as much wire as can be scavenged. I'd pay for the assemblies but you can chuck them. Let me know if your thoughts..

Just buy a 30 dollar trailer harness,works perfectly

4FC557EE-78E9-41B8-973E-374744926181.png

Reactions: MikekiM

Sorry, don't have the pigtails.