Parting out 99 Jeep Wrangler TJ (lifted, Dana 44, 33s, rust free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lsxteejay

Price
See Listing
Nearly complete 99 4.0/manual Wrangler. Dana 44, 4.11 gears, rear locker, 4" lift with tubular arms, rust free frame, titled tub, and more. I used the driveline, wiring, AC parts, fuel tank and steering box in my crawler project. Located in Central Florida. Call or text with what you need.

5one27045nine56

Willing to ship? And what's your price on the Dana 44 with locker?

If you arranged pickup and shipping, i would be good with it. 1000 for the axle. I gotta open up the diff to see what is in it. Both tires were turning in the mus. It also has an ARB cover eith a dipstick.

If TrevorStevens doesnt want the arb cover I would be willing to buy it (depending on shipping and condition). Is there also one on the front?

Front cover is stock. If the axle sells, id sell the cover separate. I also have a new spool for a dana 44

I do have a center bezel. As for the rear. It has an open diff. Coulda swore it felt like an lsd but couldnt hear it unlocking due to the noise of exhaust. I will include that full spool if desired.

I do have a center bezel. As for the rear. It has an open diff. Coulda swore it felt like an lsd but couldnt hear it unlocking due to the noise of exhaust. I will include that full spool if desired.
I don't know how to message you but I would like to see some pictures and pick it up f its in good condition

Do you have the servo with mount and screws? Adding speed control to my '98. What bumpers and side protection do you have? Pictures would help.

Reactions: TreverStevens
Do you have the hood prop rod, bolts and retainer clip? Someone stole mine! Shipped to 28023

I live in Central Florida, I'm looking for multiple parts for my 2000. In need of 2 full doors, sound bar, set of 4 complete rims n tires.

D
Nearly complete 99 4.0/manual Wrangler. Dana 44, 4.11 gears, rear locker, 4" lift with tubular arms, rust free frame, titled tub, and more. I used the driveline, wiring, AC parts, fuel tank and steering box in my crawler project. Located in Central Florida. Call or text with what you need.

5one27045nine56
do you have the center console? What color? Would you be willing to part with just the lid and hinge hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.